Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the-widow-maker

sabwarfare

I think I speak for every sane member of this forum (and macwhorevile) when I say fuck off immediately. Not only do you say doom sucks (which quite frankly is retarded considering some of the die hard doom fans here) but you say that half life is better!!? I mean wtf is that about. Please, you insult us all with your presence so I think its best if you silence yourself for a few days and then return with less extreme ideas or just fuck off. I am guessing that you are one of the few dicklees fucks who played on doom for the first time (on 'I'm too young to die) and failed to complete the phobos anomoly level, ending up with a lasting hatred of the game. You probably beat small animals for fun you Nazi fucker- go and worship satan somewhere else you inbred communist.

Guest SABWARFARE

It is aparent to me that you did not read my other posts and that you are missinformed, I will not repeat them but I only ask you to go back and read what I posted after my first post that should clear things up.

Guest SABWARFARE
the-widow-maker said:

I am guessing that you are one of the few dicklees fucks who played on doom for the first time (on 'I'm too young to die) and failed to complete the phobos anomoly level. You probably beat small anima

Now the rest of that post was just un called for I'm not inbred, I don't beat animals, I'm absolutly not a Nazi, and that just hurts to say that I can't beat the phobos anomoly on I'm too young to die. Again I urge you to go back and read my other posts under the same thread, oh and I've beat the game on Ultra-Violence, you may not care but I can't just sit by and let my name be tarnished like that! To think that I can't beat Episode 1, Map 8, is just upsurd.

/me goes to play Doom on Ultra-Violence

SABWARFARE said:

It is aparent to me that you did not read my other posts and that you are missinformed, I will not repeat them but I only ask you to go back and read what I posted after my first post that should clear things up.

You have a point but it still was stupid to enter a doom forum announcing that you hate the game. Oh and well done for liking icp, altho I've never heard of Jacobs word- it looks cool tho.
Oh and deadnail- if you read this please tell me why you dislike ut so much, in many respects it is the best fps ever, and has some damn good weapons, its foolish to dislike it just because you don't want to be unfaithful to doom.

Guest MAC'VILEWHORE
SABWARFARE said:

/me goes to play Doom on Ultra-Violence

ULTRA-VioLence? PANTS to you my friend, PANTS!!!!

Real men play it on nitemare, WITHOUT CHEATS! (Yes i just said without cheats)

Man, I new you were a friggin pussy man, but your a full blown feline bitch now.

/me goes out to buy REAL CLUMP CATS HATE IT BUT ITS FUCKING CHEAP MAX MILK PUSSY LITTER

And if I see any hair balls lying around...

Guest SABWARFARE
MAC'VILEWHORE said:

I don't play with cheats either. And I do play on NIGHTMARE somtimes, but I'm not a real man damn it! I'm 18! I'm a young man!

Guest SABWARFARE
the-widow-maker said:

You have a point but it still was stupid to enter a doom forum announcing that you hate the game. Oh and well done for liking icp, altho I've never heard of Jacobs word- it looks cool tho.
Oh and deadnail- if you read this please tell me why you dislike ut so much, in many respects it is the best fps ever, and has some damn good weapons, its foolish to dislike it just because you don't want to be unfaithful to doom.

Thank you for reading my other posts and yes I knew it would be dumb to do what I did, but it was kinda like a way to be "hazed" into the Doomworld forums. And that song was a single from Jacob's Word.

the-widow-maker said:

He dislikes the whole MP-only scene. :)

the-widow-maker said:

I think I speak for every sane member of this forum (and macwhorevile) when I say fuck off immediately.

After reading the whole thread, I opted for the benefit of doubt. I have no comments so far, altough it might change drastically...

SABWARFARE said:

Thank you for reading my other posts and yes I knew it would be dumb to do what I did, but it was kinda like a way to be "hazed" into the Doomworld forums. And that song was a single from Jacob's Word.

ok so its from the album jacobs word but whats the song CALLED damn it! I need that song!!!!

MAC'VILEWHORE said:

ULTRA-VioLence? PANTS to you my friend, PANTS!!!!

Man, I new you were a friggin pussy man, but your a full blown feline bitch now.

/me goes out to buy REAL CLUMP CATS HATE IT BUT ITS FUCKING CHEAP MAX MILK PUSSY LITTER

And if I see any hair balls lying around...

We all know you want to rip out his lungs and force feed them to him (and a whole host of other things that are probably illegal even in Columbia) but come on! he is new here and not all of us enjoy indulging in 2 hour long nightmare mode killing sprees like you seem to, and then quit the game because 'the stupid bastards don't respawn fast enough'. I myself have completed Doom on nightmare, but it required shitloads of swearing/saving/time/patience and above all a steady nerve.

Guest Dark_Fox
SABWARFARE said:

I don't play with cheats either. And I do play on NIGHTMARE somtimes, but I'm not a real man damn it! I'm 18! I'm a young man!

WTF!
I'm 18 and I call myself a real man!
/Plugs ur ass with the Duck..

Guest SABWARFARE
the-widow-maker said:

ok so its from the album jacobs word but whats the song CALLED damn it! I need that song!!!!

That is it's name it's called Jacob's Word its a single.

Guest SABWARFARE
Dark_Fox said:

WTF!I'm 18 and I call myself a real man!/Plugs ur ass with the Duck..

That's great!

the-widow-maker said:

Please, you insult us all with your presence

He brought presents?? Why was I not informed of this?
Let's see what he bought before you kick him off :)

fodders said:

He brought presents?? Why was I not informed of this?
Let's see what he bought before you kick him off :)

Shit. Here's yours...I was going to keep it for me. :\

Anyway, it makes funny noise, kinda like a clock, perhaps you'll like to open it outside...

Every time you put it down, it hears you. How would you feel if you were constantly over shadowed by a pitiful rip off of your brilliant self? Windows works its guts out, running over 90% of the worlds computers, oozing blood sweat and mother fucking beer just to keep your precious computers running.

But what does it get as a thankyou? A big "FUCK YOU WINDOWS" and a "I LOVE YOU UNIX" accompanied by a kick in the nads. Windows supports Unix's fans, seeing as nearly every anti-Windows person is a Windows user. And I mean USER; suck Windows in and spit it out. No appreciation - thats what you guys have, none at all. But does windows hold it against you? No, it tries its best, shows affection and love for you - and you do nothing but ignore it, and when the workload and strain becomes to much for its frail back - you scream and yell, then post glorious testomies about how your dick grew 5 inches when you loaded up Unix and all those pictures of Sarah Michelle Gellar you download (with Windows helping you with its good, but opresssed, friend Internet Explorer) became real.

Well Windows has something Unix can never have, good old fashioned determination - an attitude that'll never falter. You can't keep this true blue OS down. It falls, but it gets back up again, trailing through the shit and piss you attempt to wall it in with. You have about as much respect for this ingenius OS as I have for Unix, which would appear as if it has been cut from the inner colon of a pig.

Your harsh words are a cancerous tumor scarring this poor Window's pane. Your unfair testimonies play havoc with its perception of reality, constantly being torn between "my users want me to do my best" and "my users hate me for being the best, so I better be shit".

But what has it done to deserve this mistreatment? NOTHING. It's just been used and abused by impatient gimps who couldnt tell a good time from snorting cocaine off their fathers erect cock. Lets take a nice long look at what this poor soul has had to endure, you to tasty - you have a look and see what a real reason to whinge is. When it first entered this world, it had to supercede its father figure, DOS. Any of you had to kill your own father? Windows did, but it took it in its stride, not wanting to offend or let down this world.

After the media attention of Windows killing its father DOS, you would've thought the people would've let off Windows for a while, but no. Every move this thing takes, every file this thing allocates, it's being watched - thousands of Paparazzi try hards just waiting for the dreaded blue screen of death to pop up - attempting to catch a glimpse of a rare failing of Windows.

Unfortunetly, Windows has never had a chance to settle any where for long, never lived a normal relaxing life. Windows has been forced to be situated all over the world, never truly grasping what a home truly is - and never having a family to love - as you forced him to kill his own father, you heartless fucktards.

We need the hate crimes tribunal to look into this matter. How about you show some love to Windows? Right now I can see Windows just off in the background, a smile penetrating the scars that taint its once beautiful face, its chest puffed out with pride, its eyes welling up with tears - like a puppy whos need for affection has finally been fulfilled after years of traumatising abuse. It's enough to make a grown man cry, in fact I think I will. Fucking disgraces, all of you.

OPPRESSIVE SODS! WINDOWS' VOICE IS BEING STIFFLED! REPENT!

Guest MAC'VILEWHORE
Dark_Fox said:

WTF!
I'm 18 and I call myself a real man!
/Plugs ur ass with the Duck..

I'm 14 and i call myself a real man.

Guest SABWARFARE
Lüt said:

He's right god damn it, so I changed my sig. I love you windows don't ever change R.I.P. DOS....

Guest Dark_Fox
Lüt said:

Here Here..
Death to windows!
Unix will live on!
If your a lama like me then get windows 98, 95 or NT.. Not ME or 2000 or XG..
Buggy as fuck..

Guest Dark_Fox
MAC'VILEWHORE said:

I'm 14 and i call myself a real man.

Damn straight, only real men cal themselves real men, and wear kilts.. er.. oops.. ;P

Guest SABWARFARE
Dark_Fox said:

Not ME or 2000 or XG..Buggy as fuck..

I have Windows Me, What's so buggy about it?

Guest Dark_Fox

If you have not noticed the bugs, then you really do not know what your talking about..