Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Harumph!

Wonder if id will put more techy demons in D3, or more 'medieval' ones, like the Imp or BullDog Demon? I sure hope to the gods that they try making some of the new demons like something out of Quake, or Unreal.

Point being, wonder if they'll put more hi-tech or medieval demons in Doom3. Read the post, fool

DooMBoy said:

Point being, wonder if they'll put more hi-tech or medieval demons in Doom3. Read the post, fool

So you're sitting there, masturbating in your own feaces, and suddenly you stop and think : "Hmmm, I wonder if they'll put more hi-tech or medievel demons in Doom3 ?". Why the hell do we want to know what your twisted half-mind is thinking ?

I hope they make more medieval demons like how the imps,bulldemons,spectres,nightmare imp,hellknights,barons,archviles,cacodemons,lost souls,pain elementals,something new would be nice.

Guest MAC'VILEWHORE
Lüt said:

I eat spiders.

I EAT NELLY FURTARDO!

medievil of course. i love those things. quake 2's enemies were awesome but the medievil stuff rules. if they somehow linked the new doom story line with medievil times by use of the warpgates that would kick ass

Lord FlatHead said:

So you're sitting there, masturbating in your own feaces, and suddenly you stop and think : "Hmmm, I wonder if they'll put more hi-tech or medievel demons in Doom3 ?". Why the hell do we want to know what your twisted half-mind is thinking ?

Shut your mouth, Fathead, before I toss a gallon of Mac's coffe in your face.
I didn't just "stop and think about" moron, I thought about it a long time.
Twisted Half-Mind indeed!
Better to have a Half-Mind than to have none at all.

Lord FlatHead said:

... your point being ?

Point being: In every Honda Civic...

...there's a Honda engine.

DooMBoy said:

Shut your mouth, Fathead, before I toss a gallon of Mac's coffe in your face.
I didn't just "stop and think about" moron, I thought about it a long time.
Twisted Half-Mind indeed!
Better to have a Half-Mind than to have none at all.

You gotta understand there's a Mac coffee and a Mac COFFEE. Now, I won't tell you wich one gives pleasure and wich one kills, I'll let you find out.