Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest luci_the_brave

ICQDoomers?

Guest luci_the_brave

Is there anyone who plays Zdoom with ICQ around here? I'm looking for womeone to play against/with.

Alright, A CHICK, KIXASS!!!!!!!

No one plays zdoom with icq, just to damn complicated, join us in the doom3 forum... were in need of some hardcore chickness, and you will get lots of cool replies, and meet tons o cool d00ds
(i.e. me - a canadian coffee pissing in bastard). We await your arrival :)

Guest Dream Destroyer

Smells like a challenge.. Well, what's your ICQ #?

Guest luci_the_brave

MACVILEWHORE said:

Alright, A CHICK, KIXASS!!!!!!!

No one plays zdoom with icq, just to damn complicated, join us in the doom3 forum... were in need of some hardcore chickness, and you will get lots of cool replies, and meet tons o cool d00ds
(i.e. me - a canadian coffee pissing in bastard). We await your arrival :)

Put it away, luci aint a chic :)

Guest Stealthy Ivan

I play zdoom on ICQ...! My # is 106508387

Guest TheCyanideX
Disorder said:

Heheh... LOL :)
BTW. This is my first message in the multiplayer forum... I was getting kinda bored

Well I can see that this is a great place to pick up women...hehe

I have ICQ, and I have never used it yet....LOL.... well gotta start somewhere I suppose......ICQ #109186142
Now I can't promise that I will be online all of the time to play against anyone, nor can I promise that connecting to a game will work for me (sometimes I have problems getting that IPX/TCP or LSD thingy to work lol).

If nothing else, look for me on CSDOOM or ZDaemon I always try to go there when I can ..... Outty 5K yalll.....

Do not use icq to play, if you have to do it manually use icq to get your mates ip addr then run zdoom with correct perameters, visit http://www.greensting.addr.com and read his instructions on how to play doom via zdoom, he has instructions for icq too but why use that when zdoom allows you to do it more easily? When doomserv is up and running 100% you will use that but for now use his settings for zdoom