Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
fodders

To the CSDoomer calling himself DOOM

Doom, you're crap at m/player accept it. I see you playing and getting beat so often, but you always start shouting "nigger jew" when you're losing, it needs to stop, altho why someone who is black and has the faith of Judaism is an insult I don't fathom, YOU ARE CRAP accept it, move on. We are all crap when we are being beaten by someone better than us, it's a scale thing, altho admittedly there seem to be a lot more better than you than I see compared to other players :)
Insults such as "newbie" seem gratious, as far as I can see compared to me you're the newbie. Don't stop playing, just learn to accept your defeats ( ok there seem to be more for you than most people) and gain confidence you will improve trust me

Guest Dream Destroyer

/me pats Fodders on the back.

This guy is an ass allright. I've been unlucky enough to run into him on csdoom as well, and he is the real looser type (= start yelling crap at you and generally acting like a 10 year old with attitude problems). Csdoom unfortunately have a few of these guys running around...Let just hope they'll get bored by loosing. Best thing to do is to ignore their BS and just keep hammering that ssg on them until they leave.

Should be noted that there are two players nicked "Doom" on csdoom. One of them is a kickass oldschool player, the other is a complete looser. Easy to tell them apart tho, cus the oldschool guru will hurt you _bad_, while that newbee guy with attitude problems will be too busy throwing shit to ever get a frag on anyone.

Dream Destroyer said:

/me pats Fodders on the back.

The real doom is Xenos right?

Guest SoulMuncha

Welcome to the wonderful world of multiplayer gaming. Morons like this are ten for two cents on every other server-based multiplayer first person shooter on the net.

It could be a sign that csDoom is as succeseful ;)

Guest Dominus
Ralphis said:

The real doom is Xenos right?

Yes, Doom is Xenos.