Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest soviet

-------- /-/ e /_ /_ S Z e A /_ 0 T s ----

Guest soviet

ummm.... WTF dont you all understand. Clan Hz will destroy all. There are no doubts , no questions asked , just clan hz and its prey. 999cop , Chewy. Soviet , Ralphis, The Saint -- Clan H-Z !
Some one just try to go face to face with us ... ---------------------www.hzclan.homestead.com/hellszealots.html------------------We are DooM. e-mail me at adl505@aol.com for a battle. or Chewy at clubwanker@aol.com. WE are new and yound but can still kick all of ur asses (our ages range from (14-16) Can u imagine what will be when we are 40 like the rest of u freaks that spent ur whole lives trying to master the art that we succed at so well?

hmmm there will be a day when you will lose. and that day will come when we(emp) have a clan clash with you....

Guest soviet
fodders said:

Awww Bless :)now drink your milk

...... Hells Zealots .......

just cause u guys are like 60 year old men , u dont need to make fun of us cause we are young. If anything ur the ones who should be critisized. And u do by the way, suck at doom....

-Soviet-HZ-

Aww, sounds like soviet missed his nap today. Would like a big chocolate chip cookie to go with your nice tall glass of milk?

Quit your frick'n whining dude. Most of "us" are young pups just like yourself.... well maybe not quite that young. Fod's one of the better players on Doomserv ( you should know, after he kicked your ass on there). And I would hate to play him on zdaemon with a low ping.

Don't be starting shit you know can't finish.

- Bluntman -- Chronic

Guest soviet

ummm, ok "Will". WTF are u talking about . ur a$$ is already in college. Im 14 years old. And about fod, he has beaten me and i have beaten him , hard to belive isn't it? I like Doomserv and i respect the good players that play on it but it's always messed up and the server is always down. - Later

-----------------Soviet-H.z--------------------------------------

Yeh Sov server is down a lot at moment :( It's going through updates forced by "elitists" in the community, I was happy to play the old version but jealousy and a feeling of "shit new players are creaming me on this" crept into it, so TGO was forced to make a complete remake, a lot of people are moaning about this taking so many tries but no-one mentions zdoom 1.23 having beta 20 :)

I always think of my age as a tribute to Doom not something to be scoffed at, I have the income and resources to buy any game and have kept my computer up to industry standard from the 1st day I bought a 386sx with a 40 meg (yes 40 MEG) hd to be told by salesman "If you use doublespace to make it 80 meg, you will NEVER need another hd", to today a 1 gig athlon matrox G450, 256 meg mem (the 386 was 4 meg), 1x20 gig hd , 1 3.01 gig hd , 1x1gig hd, etc , I still play Doom, why? Coz it's good and not 'coz I AM good, plenty beat me, and I am happy they do, I have brought people, as a sysop of the uk's top doom bbs, from "I beat everyone in my office"- fod 50 they 2 - to where they beat me easy 50 - 38 so I don't CARE if X beats me, I played him and that was fun, it's time others understood this concept, Doom is a fun game , win or lose

Guest soviet

fodders,
Yea i guess your right. I sure as hell would be proud to raise a game such as doom and introduce players to it. I love the game. I just don't see why bluntman is always picking fights with me. And yes Fod is good, so is esox. The one match that i will never forget was Soviet Vs. Esox on DoomServ. Dwango5 map 01. I was outgunning him with ssg and plasma. At first he was winning then i took a like 35 to 25 lead. When i was 10 away from win , and was up by like 12 he started using BFG. He used it for like 12 kills straight and then it was tied at 49 and he used it to win 50-49. A great match indeed but , such a great player, why did he have to resort to the BFG to beat such a "newbie" as i was at the time? ----Hells Zealots----

Why he waited so long to use it is what I want to know :))
To be fair, it is a legitimate weapon and won him the game it seems :)

soviet said:

fodders,
Yea i guess your right. I sure as hell would be proud to raise a game such as doom and introduce players to it. I love the game. I just don't see why bluntman is always picking fights with me. And yes Fod is good, so is esox. The one match that i will never forget was Soviet Vs. Esox on DoomServ. Dwango5 map 01. I was outgunning him with ssg and plasma. At first he was winning then i took a like 35 to 25 lead. When i was 10 away from win , and was up by like 12 he started using BFG. He used it for like 12 kills straight and then it was tied at 49 and he used it to win 50-49. A great match indeed but , such a great player, why did he have to resort to the BFG to beat such a "newbie" as i was at the time? ----Hells Zealots----

Well, you should have stopped him from getting to the BFG then, or use the BFG yourself.

>WE are new and yound

lol

>our ages range from (14-16)

I'd never have guessed :))

>Can u imagine what will be when we are 40

Haha, yeah I've got an idea

>trying to master the art that we succed at so well

Which is not writing propper english at least =)
God you guys are amusing :))