Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SaGa

Poeple of HZ or EMP read

since HZ and a few others are talking about how EMP sux then why dont we prove who sux by having a clan clash

Hz i challenge you to a 2v2 clan clash on friday 7:00pm(-5hours off of gmt) if no one will show up then we will change the date. do you except this.

Guest soviet

Saga,
This is pethetic. Hz will destroy EMP. WE Have 5 Members that can play. We will be online on saturday, the 16th. Please show up. I guess we will play on cs.DoomServ is too messed up ( sorry TGO) i caint even get into it due to a username/password error. heh..... Our Active members that i know of ( that play at least 2 times a week are ; The Saint , 999Cop ( he's back baby), Soviet (me), and Raplhis. I will tell the rest of my members to come on at around 10 p.m on sat. MEET IN DOOMWORLD CHAT. How many players from ur clan can participate?

I have to agree HZ has some cool members, and now chewy has cable? whoaaaa stand by your beds

soviet said:

Saga,
This is pethetic. Hz will destroy EMP. WE Have 5 Members that can play. We will be online on saturday, the 16th. Please show up. I guess we will play on cs.DoomServ is too messed up ( sorry TGO) i caint even get into it due to a username/password error. heh..... Our Active members that i know of ( that play at least 2 times a week are ; The Saint , 999Cop ( he's back baby), Soviet (me), and Raplhis. I will tell the rest of my members to come on at around 10 p.m on sat. MEET IN DOOMWORLD CHAT. How many players from ur clan can participate?

i was thinking off using skulltag but what ever suits you the most. and you dont even know how good all of the emp members are

duh. We and others were just talking about how pathetic this sounds. I play doom because i like it. Not to be somekinf of multiplayer god.

ya i guess its coze i was part of the quake2 community. its in my blood...

This hz v emp battle takin a while to organise, they wrote doom2 in less time, GET A MOVE ON :)