• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Feronth

EMP is back.

Go check our new website at :
http://clanemp.doomcenter.com
The site's not complete tho, but it will be soon.

Site begining to look good ..but under "members" it lists you and Saga, and both are leaders, leaders of each other? With only 2 members do you order one another around all day ? :)

the site still is missing some info on the clan, as of members section we are still looking at who of the original members still whana be in the clan and so forth.

fodders said:

Site begining to look good ..but under "members" it lists you and Saga, and both are leaders, leaders of each other? With only 2 members do you order one another around all day ? :)

Fortunately, I precised that the site is not complete =). What I know for sure is that MACVILEWHORE and his coffee are still in the clan, alongside JoeyR17 (aka JoeyRs, he used to post on these forums). X-Doom will join the clan too (he's very good btw, did you ever play with him?).
We "formatted" everything in the clan and will re-start everything from zero, that's why the website looks empty.

Feronth said:

Fortunately, I precised that the site is not complete =). What I know for sure is that MACVILEWHORE and his coffee are still in the clan, alongside JoeyR17 (aka JoeyRs, he used to post on these forums). X-Doom will join the clan too (he's very good btw, did you ever play with him?).
We "formatted" everything in the clan and will re-start everything from zero, that's why the website looks empty.

Cool, X-Doom yeh the French guy "he's very good" ?not really , he just SAYS he is :)

fodders said:

Cool, X-Doom yeh the French guy "he's very good" ?not really , he just SAYS he is :)

LOL. Beh, when I played with him (much time ago), he was always first, and I think he has a rather good skill. Not like the one of Andy Johnsen tho =)

Feronth said:

Oh...Well, when I played with him, he didn't do that =(

He probably didn't need to :)