Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMBoy

Heretic & Doom related

I was wondering about this, and it may seem stupid but so what-I was wondering, how does the DooM/Heretic guy carry all those weapons and ammo, even with the Backpack/Bag of Holding? Seems to me he'd drop some of it. And another thing: How does a Claw Orb work? How do you fire an Ethereal Crossbow? How does the DooMGuy use a Large Energy Cell Pack on his Plasma Rifle?

I was wondering about this, and it may seem stupid but so what-I was wondering, how does the DooM/Heretic guy carry all those weapons and ammo, even with the Backpack/Bag of Holding? Seems to me he'd drop some of it. And another thing: How does a Claw Orb work? How do you fire an Ethereal Crossbow? How does the DooMGuy use a Large Energy Cell Pack on his Plasma Rifle?

They can't carry all those weapons, it was designed for fun, not realism. If you don't like it then don't use some of them.

The claw orb is magical, it just gets "absorbed" by Corvus.

The crossbow? You just click the trigger, duh...

The cells contribute to a centralized energy storage system supposedly located somewhere in your combat gear. Both the Plasma Rifle and the BFG drain power from there.

I realize it was designed for fun, and not realism.

I was reading "Greatest Hackers of All Time" - guess who was in it?
Kevin Mitnick.
Anyone remember him?

But yeah, for design not realism.

Doomguy:

Pistol, Shotgun, Supershotgun, and Plasma Rifle are easy enough to carry around.

The RL, Chaingun, and most of all, the BFG weigh jsut a little too much to be carried while running.

I feel that the doomguy should be able to carry more bullets than he already does, but I dont think he'll ever be able to carry 50 rockets (while they look oawful big in the game, i'd guess they'd be more like 30mm rockets in actuality, but even then i wouldn't push the rocket allowance much past 15).

The plasma rifle probably feeds off a cable connected to a large energy cell pack he already had (incorporated with armor?) So it looks like it has a cord hanging backwards like a flamethrower would have. The enrgy cells are probably hooked into his main cell pack and charge it up (explains the ammo limit for cells, dont wanna overload the battery).

----

I imagine that the heretic guy would have alot easier of a time carrying things than flyn taggart would... most of the items that the heretic guy has are magical in nature and are very lightweight. The claw orb being the smallest, and the staff(s) being the largest. The etherreal crossbow is easy to carry.

I dunno what the claw orb shoots, but it's definatly magical (and the tome makes everything magical).

Voyager: Elite Force is the only FPS (that I know of) that actually explains where all the items/weapons go. You apparently have a personal transporter buffer on your utility belt, you see... ;)

this is one of the stupidest questions ive ever heard why do u care what does it matter and if so WHO GIVES A FUCK WHY HE CAN CARRY SO MUCH maybe hes god what do u know jackass goddamn

some people just cant live within theyre means
u wanna know where the energy cell goes? UP UR FUCKIN ASS
yea see suppose ur the doomguy...uve obviously been raped up the ass many times. oops did i say raped i mean willingly fucked

finishing what i was saying....so uve been fucked up the ass MANY times so ur asshole is quite large so u could fit many items up there as u have bfore

have a nice day poem boy

im out like vanilla ice in the 90's byatch

wah, these DW flames always crack me up... thanx, Diluted! hadn't laughed like that in a long time. =)

I read your post several times, and, you know, I still can't make heads or tails of what you're trying to say.
Meaybe ur THE DOMGUY WHO GET RAPEDUP THE ASS WILLINGLY....
Learn to type and spell correctly, asshole, and then maybe I'll know what you're saying.
Good day, you stupid son-of-a-fuck.

hey look bitch i can spell however the FUCK I want to spell ok? im in 8th grade and read at a college level. who gives a fuck about u n e wayz....goddamn...and no i don not get raped up the ass nor am i the doomguy ....ur mr doomboy so i take ur doomguy. and plus i have a girlfriend... dont know about u....but dogs dont count

I have NO fucking idea who's he. He can't compare to JeffK, whatever he did...

JeffK should have been removed from using computers! He is very bad and I hope the next Windows OS is JeffK-proof!