Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dime

Doom Streams

FireFish said:

For those wondering, his streams are OK. He just plays, and maps, and chats once in a while.

Tbh just watching him play while music plays isn't very fun to me since livestreaming to me is about actually interacting with your chat (ie. using a mic to talk to them instead of hamfistedly alt tabbing to type in the chat). Just my two cents on the probable reason you posted this. I just like a bit of banter with the lads.

Skulldash playthrough, but before I play it I'll try to beat consumed earth (7 maps, half of them are fairly short) without help of secrets, they'll only get revealed upon having a free exit.
But mainly the stream is about skulldash, so prepare for that.

http://www.twitch.tv/joe_ilya

Hello everyone I just wanted to find a place to share my live youtube broadcast of Doom. What better place could there be to share it than this forum!? It is my first time ever playing Doom so I am on a very easy difficulty but I am no stranger to MSDOS games. If you could check it out I would appreciate it!

Thanks everyone!

https://gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCXl671KpiYF1xX4rEoFSd6g/live

FireFish said:

A realy friendly streamer, reads the chat and uses his voice to answer.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I aim to have a fun and inviting atmosphere to my stream. I'm still at that very small and chill stage of streaming where it's pretty much all people passionate about what I'm streaming (usually Doom.)

Since I'm going out tonight, I'll stream tomorrow. I need some spooky wad recommendations. Not shitty jumpscares, just horror themes a'la Blood or an actually good horror wad. I'm not particularly scared by much so bring on the spook.

Nictendo said:

Thanks man, I really appreciate it. I aim to have a fun and inviting atmosphere to my stream. I'm still at that very small and chill stage of streaming where it's pretty much all people passionate about what I'm streaming (usually Doom.)

No problem. I had fun while filling your streams chat.