Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Toke

Post a picture of yourself!

the_miano said:

@Chu, I think some people got the impression that you were trying show off more than your new Doom bracelet. Just be careful of what you post on the internet.

It's true. While the reactions of the FB users may be ridiculously over exaggerated there should be an understanding of the risk when posting such content online. If you don't like explosions then keep away from the minefield (has that term been used before? I like it).

StevieCybernetik said:

I had no issue with curbstomping a few of those morons. I couldn't believe the level of /b/tardation. I couldn't stop laughing at the "SJW" accusation because I understood the difference between having an opinion and keeping it to yourself...and being a com-puh-lete fucking asshole for no good reason. It was even better getting called that from someone whose anti-police conspiracy nutcase

Basically anyone who is not a misogynistic troll who finds rape jokes hilarious are considered an SJW these days. And honestly, I don't even know what is supposed to be so wrong about that anyway.

kristus said:

Basically anyone who is not a misogynistic troll who finds rape jokes hilarious are considered an SJW these days. And honestly, I don't even know what is supposed to be so wrong about that anyway.

I think an SJW is the mirror image of a misogynistic troll. Basically someone that protests vigorously against the slightest perceived micro-aggression. I think its safe to say both are foolish, due to their extreme imbalances.

Also,

here's a pic of me with my old band; for the sake of not derailing this thread.

It might supposed to be that. But at the present it is a label for anyone lifting any question of equality for discussion.

Chezza said:

It's true. While the reactions of the FB users may be ridiculously over exaggerated there should be an understanding of the risk when posting such content online. If you don't like explosions then keep away from the minefield (has that term been used before? I like it).

I completely understand the risk, believe me. You don't see people here flying off their rockers over me, do you? I hope that proves my first point.

It's not their reactions that I had an issue with - that level of ignorance I can deal with. They purposefully dragged my daughter into the discussion - that was really uncalled for. It had nothing to do with her, and the fact that they looked into my profile really says a lot about the character of those individuals.

Regardless, the whole group isn't bad like I had said, but there needs to be some sort of moderation over there. I doubt that posts like that would last 2 seconds over here on their own.

People suck, Chu. I don't see anything distasteful about the photo you posted. It's not like your cleavage is hanging out or anything. Hell, that's pretty much as conservative as you can get in a bikini/bra photo.

Fuck 'em All, I say.

Kontra Kommando said:

I think an SJW is the mirror image of a misogynistic troll. Basically someone that protests vigorously against the slightest perceived micro-aggression. I think its safe to say both are foolish, due to their extreme imbalances.

Also,

here's a pic of me with my old band; for the sake of not derailing this thread.

http://i.imgur.com/ZqfidsB.jpg

Rock on dude. A pic of me playing a Halloween party.

Hot as hell this night at a show. Sweating my ass off.

Passed out drunk at a Behemoth concert

TraceOfSpades said:

Dude on the left is totally meat gazing the guy on the right.

I guess it's because he's so damn cute, eh?

Right, more photos than usual to compensate for how long it's been since I last touched this thread.
Here's one from Halloween (I'm late, I know):

Here's a "normal" one:

And here's me hanging out with NiTROACTiVE:

I can't decide whether I look more like Graham Coxon or Noel Gallagher when I have the shades but don't have the lacquered hair, anyone else wanna tell me?

darkreaver said:

Damn boy, you should def roll with that halloween style all year long

Agreed. That is some Ponyboy shit and I love it.

Scuba Steve said:

Fuck you, Hellbent, you handsome fuck!

My initial assumption was that you were taking the piss, but then I clicked back to the previous page. That is annoying.