Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Andrea Rovenski

NOVA demos [-complevel 2]

Hey Cybie531, can you explain why most of your demos work properly on PRBoom 2.5 1.4 in these demos, but I load up the map 07 demos and I get that infamous running around in circles, different map stuff? I get this a lot on DSDA.

Cyberdemon531 said:

Maybe your wad version isn't the latest one?

Yeah, I'm using a pretty old version of NOVA. I'll try deleting it and d/l the latest version.

But I used the latest update for the run.
Edit: Nevermind, turns out the map got an update and it added another secret.

Where you at Cybie531 on the Swift Death demos? Totally serious. I'm not gonna get any better if you don't come in and kick the shit out of my times.

Ashstrodamus said:

Where you at Cybie531 on the Swift Death demos? Totally serious. I'm not gonna get any better if you don't come in and kick the shit out of my times.

Ghost yourself. Sometimes the best way to improve is to fight against your own time repeatedly, until the time is as optimal as it can be for you. Ghosting yourself is definitely something to apply IRL as well.

ExclusiveAlias [CBD] said:

Ghost yourself. Sometimes the best way to improve is to fight against your own time repeatedly, until the time is as optimal as it can be for you. Ghosting yourself is definitely something to apply IRL as well.

Agreed, but I still need to see someone else's time. I mean, I beat my Swift Death map12 time by 36 seconds, so I need an expert to demolish my time and show me how much I'm off of a world record time.

Ashstrodamus said:

I'll do more swift death if you do some Nova ;)b