Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Chewyninja69

Looking for a particular piece of music...

I was watching playthroughs of WADS on Youtube and came across [Doom 2] NOVA: The Birth - Map31 "Iron Exuviae". Does anyone know where I can find this particular map's song on the internet? It's awesome to listen to, but would be more so if I didn't have to hear demons and a shotgun booming in the background.
-Chewyninja69

uh, my copy of the textfile says this

Level Name: Iron Exuviae
  Author: dobu gabu maru
  Music Track: "quickfast.mid" by Paul D
It's not quickfast that plays in-game for me though, so that wiki error could have been avoided had I actually checked, but what was going on here? Textfile mistake later fixed that I missed?

What does pcorf have to do with this?
Besides, there's nothing to clear up anymore, the wiki was wrong and the text-file is right.

Sorry if I am off-topic, but I don't want to be losered again, so I decided to cut on making threads, I don't know why that would prevent me from being losered again.
But either, I am learning to make musics! Anvil Studio is simple enough for me to make the following MIDI: (crappy, but what would you expect from a first-timer?)
https://soundcloud.com/gustavo6046/learning-to-use-anvil-studio

Gustavo6046 said:

Sorry if I am off-topic, but I don't want to be losered again, so I decided to cut on making threads, I don't know why that would prevent me from being losered again.

I don't think the underlying message behind your losering was "don't make threads" - more than likely it was "don't make useless threads," but I suppose that's not really my business.

I reuploaded the music as a MP3. Soundcloud don't process MIDI(!) .
I made some basic notes to learn Anvil Studio. Is it good?

Oh, SoundCloud is a shit that takes so much time to process music! Like the new Denmark Firework music I am uploading.

Link's still dead, though that might be a blessing in disguise. You might do better with a file hosting site.