Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tritnew

The Doom

This is why demons shouldnt be sentient, then they'll have problems with life (Mainly, they'll fuss over small things instead of paying attention to the big things... which is Doomguy).

But. It is hilarious!

Voros said:

This is why demons shouldnt be sentient, then they'll have problems with life (Mainly, they'll fuss over small things instead of paying attention to the big things... which is Doomguy).

But. It is hilarious!

Female Demons can be sentient though, Male Demons have problems too, man. Maybe the Revenant has some emotions about being an skeleton.

Tritnew said:

Female Demons can be sentient though, Male Demons have problems too, man. Maybe the Revenant has some emotions about being an skeleton.

we'd love to hear what the Revenant thinks about being a skeleton.

Doomguy: What does it feel like to be a rocket launching skeleton?

Revenant: Well... I will get a jetpack with the rockets soon... Everyone thinks I'm annoying, all because of my heat seeking rockets.

Doomguy: Must suck to be a Revenant, huh?

Doomguy's gibs flys everywhere.

Revenant: Must suck to be you, demon-killing prick.

I can picture Archvile as an optimist thinking it's helping its fellow demons and doing the best it can. Apparently, the reason "Why?" is in its death sound is because it can't imagine why DoomGuy would want to kill him.

MetroidJunkie said:

I can picture Archvile as an optimist thinking it's helping its fellow demons and doing the best it can. Apparently, the reason "Why?" is in its death sound is because it can't imagine why DoomGuy would want to kill him.

Why?

Doomguy's answer: ...

This is Doomguy's answer!

Think again before an invasion.

Voros said:

Why?

Doomguy's answer: ...

This is Doomguy's answer!

Think again before an invasion.

Apparently, Archvile can't figure out why DoomGuy would be so upset about him casting exploding fire magic on him. XD

This video Is pretty much an example of what Hell really Is, as an community at least before Satan turned Into an asshole and planned the Invasion.

walter confalonieri said:

I just wonders where is Piper maru in these moments...

He's a good example of one of those people who commented every single day and then suddenly disappeared off the face of the earth. Crasger was another. Kinda wonder what happened to them.

The best part about this video is that the demons are way better actors than the ones from the actual movie.

Xaser said:

The best part about this video is that the demons are way better actors than the ones from the actual movie.

too true.

I'm just bummed they won't be able to recreate the neck scene. Thats probably the best part of the movie.

Piper Maru said:

This thread is tearing me APART!

You mean... RIP AND TEARING you apart. I'll be here all week.