Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doominator2

Carnage in Paris

Heh, in this forum you can't have a discussion about matters like this. Maybe it's for the best.

I'm pretty much just angry at a lot of people, but I might wait till the bodies go cold before adding my two cents.

EDIT: I think I can say FUCK ISIS and not regret it ten hours from now. Even if it turns out they aren't the main perpetrators.

HavoX said:

Where's G.I. Joe when you need them...

Well for one, he's a great American hero. Nobody said he was even a decent French one.

My condolences to the people of France and the victims. It's sad, but terrorism like this is a reality of modern living. I don't think now is a good time for getting angry, we should mourn and reflect on nonviolence.

Captain Red said:

I think I can say FUCK ISIS and not regret it ten hours from now.

How about 11 hours from now? Fuck ISIS in general, at any time.

Can somebody just nuke them? PLEASE? I mean it. I hate these ass-backwards camelfuckers who still think it's the 12th century.

This would be a good time to ban further muslims from coming to Europe. Enough is enough.

Why do such groups arise only within Islam?

DooM_RO said:

Can somebody just nuke them? PLEASE? I mean it. I hate these ass-backwards camelfuckers who still think it's the 12th century.

This would be a good time to ban further muslims from coming to Europe. Enough is enough.

Bluntman said:

You play, you pay? Well we should be able to have a field day with this type of logic. So now we should be able to nuke the fuck outta the middle-east now, right? They played, now they pay...

The more things change...

Doominator2 said:

Well, it looks like as if there are more radical jihadists using their religion as an excuse to hurt non-Islam people.

As far as i know, Islam rules disallowed Suiciding .

Well, damn.
I was in a bar with friends not too far from where one of the attacks occurred. We didn't hear anything, but soon saw a lot of police cars and ambulances everywhere.
Managed to get back home before the subway stations got closed. People were going crazy on their phones, hoping to hear from their relatives.

These are truly shocking events, echoing what happened earlier this year with the Charlie Hebdo massacre.

I don't know where all of this is going, but it does look pretty grim from here.

Padamalgam. Sometimes terrible things happen and there's no possible way this could have been prevented through different courses of action. The FN rising in popularity is what truly threatens France. Diversity is our strength. We probably deserved to be attacked anyway because of our evil imperialist intervention in Syria. Plus our shameful colonialist past. Native French people are the great Satan. #NotAllMuslims.

DooM_RO said:

If it's like the Charlie Hebdo/Hypercacher massacre of early in the year, those guys are born French citizens. Second or third generation migrants, or even white converts. So who are you going to nuke then? France?

DooM_RO said:

The refugees are fleeing from terrorists who have taken over their country, they have no interest in being terrorists themselves. The problem doesn't come from refugees. I guess you could turn them around by telling them they'd be safer in Syria...

DooM_RO said:

This viewpoint is both short-sighted and amnesiac. Such groups do not arise only within Islam. Take the Tamil Tigers, they're Hindu. How about Aum Shinrikyo? Or the Rote Armee Fraktion? The ETA? The Ku Klux Klan? How about Anders Breivik or Eric Rudolph?

I hope that french doomers will be safe, stay strong France!

What a horrible tragedy! Heard yesterday on TV....

But this tragedy don't stop fucking assholes to lucrate or saiying that "is all fake, the strong powers made it!?!!1!11!" or such dumb conspiracist theories in their loony shitheads...

DooM_RO said:

Can somebody just nuke them? PLEASE? I mean it.

I don't think you quite get how powerful a nuke is, nuking the entire middle east would fucking kill us all. It may be hard to comprehend that nukes do a lot more than blow up things and how one blast has the possibility to trigger hundreds of them in retaliation from others...

Things like nuclear winter, fallout, water contamination and background radiation exist ya know and they tend to fuck your ass quite hard and kill the world.

This is crazy on so many levels but the hardest thing for me to understand is what could drive people to actually partake in these shootings. You gotta be really disappointed with your life to agree to end it like this. Or extremely, extremely brainwashed.

I looked at the French forum, so far there are no bad news about doomers at least...

Gez said:

If it's like the Charlie Hebdo/Hypercacher massacre of early in the year, those guys are born French citizens. Second or third generation migrants, or even white converts. So who are you going to nuke then? France?

The refugees are fleeing from terrorists who have taken over their country, they have no interest in being terrorists themselves. The problem doesn't come from refugees. I guess you could turn them around by telling them they'd be safer in Syria...

This viewpoint is both short-sighted and amnesiac. Such groups do not arise only within Islam. Take the Tamil Tigers, they're Hindu. How about Aum Shinrikyo? Or the Rote Armee Fraktion? The ETA? The Ku Klux Klan? How about Anders Breivik or Eric Rudolph?

You're right, I overreacted. I feel quite stupid now.

I'm slowly starting to wish a Christian extremist group would rise and strike somewhere. Maybe that'd shut up a few ignorant douchebags.

tbh I just think that people attack France because they're an easy unassuming target. Nobody expects France of all countries to have done something to piss off terrorists and yet they somehow do when nobody would think they would have. That is all.

MFG38 said:

I'm slowly starting to wish a Christian extremist group would rise and strike somewhere. Maybe that'd shut up a few ignorant douchebags.

Nothing stopping you from blowing yourself to smithereens in the name of jeebus. Go for it. You have my support.

SavageCorona said:

tbh I just think that people attack France because they're an easy unassuming target. Nobody expects France of all countries to have done something to piss off terrorists and yet they somehow do when nobody would think they would have. That is all.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Islamic_terrorism_in_France
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Serval
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Barkhane

Gez said:

ISIS already claimed responsibility over the attacks. And I am not surprised. They were all suicide bombers, with bombs attached to their bodies. It was very clear since the start that they were Islamic terrorists.

Memfis said:

the hardest thing for me to understand is what could drive people to actually partake in these shootings. You gotta be really disappointed with your life to agree to end it like this. Or extremely, extremely brainwashed.

I think in most cases, it's the latter, which then leads to the former. These terrorist groups prey upon the depressed, outcasted and otherwise "unfitting" youths since they are very malleable while in that state. It's easy to convince a depressed (young) person that they can be happier if they just follow your instructions.. Once you really have them trusting you and believing in you, you seriously can lead them to do anything, no matter how heinous, as the plethora of recent suicide bombings proves.

(It helps if you keep them uneducated, too! Don't want that "logic" stuff getting in the way of our growing death cult!)

My condolences to those lost and their families.. And no tears at all for the dead scum who caused this shit. Rot in hell, scum.

Sergeant_Mark_IV said:

Yes, and? Jihadi John, who has recently been evaporated by an airstrike (good riddance to bad rubbish by the way) was a high profile member of the Islamic State and he was a British citizen.

That Daesh claims this attack doesn't mean that the murderers weren't recruited from the local population.

I feel like the fact that there would be a big reduction in this kind of shit over the coming years if parents were better at parenting needs to be discussed more often than it is.. I'm not sure this thread is the right place to do it, but oh well, we're clearly already crossing that line. So many fucking kids (teens to early 20s) out there are depressed and directionless, suicide and depression rates are through the roof in many regions and some of those are the types who turn to this suicide bombing shit to give them some sort of "place" and "meaning", however short lived..

I've been depressed in my life, but I've never felt directionless and never felt unloved, and I'd theorize that has a great deal to do with me not having urges to blow myself and others up.. I know it may seem like I'm stretching here, but I've been a customer service grunt for near enough to 10 years, and man, if I had a dollar for every time I've seen the single parent blabbing on their phone while their child is a TOTAL LOUD ANNOYING BRAT and just flat out ignore the existence of their own child.. I'd be a fucking rich man.

Let me tie this all together. In some cases, exponentially more likely due to SHIT parenting, that kid might grow up to be one of these crazy fucks. Every individual handles things differently - Some kids grow up with shit, and turn out to be fantastic people. However I'd wager that, if scaled, kids who felt 'valued' would generally turn out less problematic as adults overall. Wonder if that's actually true, certainly studies would have been done about this...

Another way to eradicate this shit is through education. This is one I know I've seen proven via studies - A smarter population is a less violent population.