Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
riki2321

Funny marine skins you've found?

I've always lost my shit with chubbs. he looks like he ate too much!. Well, There are many marine skins, But what's the funniest one?

The shotgun guy.. He looks weird, but coolish.

ok. the first one is pretty funny!
the second one...i dont understand.

i once downloaded this Sonic skin...it was ugly.

Voros said:

ok. the first one is pretty funny!
the second one...i dont understand.

i once downloaded this Sonic skin...it was ugly.

The second one the right guy when he's shooting he looks like he's showing off his - nevermind.

SavageCorona said:

What's this "skin" thing I've heard so much about for marines?

It's like custom skins. Fat ones. Skinny ones. Stupid ones. Cringy ones. Cool ones.

Skins are alternative player sprite sets which you can choose during a multiplayer game by yourself as your appearance to other people.

riki2321 said:

The second one the right guy when he's shooting he looks like he's showing off his - nevermind.

It's like custom skins. Fat ones. Skinny ones. Stupid ones. Cringy ones. Cool ones.

oh!

where did you get that fat doomguy skin?
lol. just talking about it makes me laugh!

Voros said:

oh!

where did you get that fat doomguy skin?
lol. just talking about it makes me laugh!

In zandronum, Play offline skirmish, put chubbs in bots.

Freedoom marine, he looks buffed up and looks goofy to me, the way he runs and shoots, heh heh.
Also i did a edit to the FD marine to have my voice too, although i'm not sure if i'm gonna upload it.

VGA said:

Is that guy playing with an aimbot or what?

lol, that video is from my channel, I was coop spying on the bots hence why it looks so precise!

*sigh*

The Epidermis Emporium was such magic back in the day. Doom Legacy made me happy.

I'm also a little surprised that skins haven't taken off again, though I assume it's because they could be fairly exploitable if the server was able to load individual skins, because you would have moving objects and invisible people, and what not.

Clonehunter said:

*sigh*

The Epidermis Emporium was such magic back in the day. Doom Legacy made me happy.

I'm also a little surprised that skins haven't taken off again, though I assume it's because they could be fairly exploitable if the server was able to load individual skins, because you would have moving objects and invisible people, and what not.

wow, you're right, those invisible skins may be abusable. but there should be a way to report a player on a server, right. Moving objects would be a funny troll and so annoying. players would be like
player : omg missile launcher
player : OMG WHY DID IT START MOVING OMG HACKER