Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
nightside

GZDOOM 64 2.0

Now GZDOOM64 is in version 2.0, it's better let's say.

http://nightsidemail.wix.com/gzdoom64

This is an alternative version to the original Doom 64, a version of what it would look like if there were no limitations of the Nintendo 64, since this version counts with the missing enemies (Chainguner, Revenant, Archvile and Spider Mastermind), without limits to Pain Elemental, if they want a faithful version, try Doom 64 EX or Doom 64 Retribution.
Sorry, I used it Google Tradutor :(

Edited by nightside

And here I was expecting a tree of the GZDoom engine capable of the lighting gradients which only Doom 64 had. :(

Avoozl said:

And here I was expecting a tree of the GZDoom engine capable of the lighting gradients which only Doom 64 had. :(

i have the same feeling ;_;

I always hoped it was launching a Doom 64 with the enemies missing, so I did on my own and am sharing do not expect a super production for I am limited in knowledge ACS. Sorry, Google Tradutor

nightside said:

I had to spend hours and hours translating Wiki ZDoom things to learn and you can not do the same? What a pity!

And you posted what amounts to warez. You can't give away the ROM for free. Its still owned by Midway.

Now, Kaiser made the project Doom 64 Absolution, and this version is a conversion ZDoom him, if he can, because I do not? I picked the songs on Youtube and why the file was large, the same Wad has 29 mb

Thank you for taking my project, can now put the PSX Doom project you do nothing. It is my version does not have the rom n64 before you accuse someone you need proof...

https://www.doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/57957-psx-doom-final-doom-tc-version-2-1-now-released/

This above is what a version made from scratch? Be a man and give me a better explanation.

You cannot distribute the rom itself, it is illegal. Post the rest of the files only.

http://forum.zdoom.org/viewtopic.php?t=13210

Above is the project where I got the base, it's just a continuation of Zdoom64 project that was abandoned. You do not want to admit the fact that I'm Brazilian so it did not like my project, that's what it's looking

This version I repeat: Not a rom N64, is not Doom 64 N64 How many times must I repeat, now Doom PSX full conversion is what?

I do not know what moderator removed the link from my claiming the fact of being a rom the N64 and this not analyzed my file, please before you delete this topic, be a man and admit you were wrong ...

The fact that I am Brazilian, is suffering injustice, you have to be quiet? American is not above Brazilian and Brazilian or above US know that? Be a man and take that wrong, if it were my case I have the humility to apologize, mine is a mod like any other.

Please delete this topic, i was a good time doing it to please other Doom 64 fans and what I got was so wrong. Very personal thank you from Doom World ....

Tsk tsk tsk, Doomworld users. First you're being ultra-conservative vanilla purists who hate progress, and now you're racist. When will the oppression end?

well. i saw the pics in your website and i find it nice to be able to play doom64 levels in gzdoom (this just my personal opinion) but i dont think Doom2 sprites fits with doom64 sprites. revenants and archviles stand out from other sprites because they dont match with the D64 darkstyle of monsters.

while gzdoom dont have those awesome gradient lights that Doom64 have, i find it quite nice that you managed to match the light of some maps with just colored sector (like the screen in staging area) however i dont like how some of the sky textures look in some level, for example the sky in the map "Void" (your screen with those 2 mancubus) the sky tile so much in vertical that looks kinda weird (and also i dont remember the void would have some kind of sky effect other than the fog. but i barely remember that map).

Oh also you should change the title of Gzdoom64 to Doom64 for Gzdoom, because its kinda misleading and sounds like its a new version of gzdoom.

on other hand, you shouldnt get angry so quick, what you could do its to ask to the moderator "what files of my wad have N64 rom data" or "what files make my wad look that would have N64 rom data" so you can fix that or explain that to the mod instead getting angry and whatnot, because that would get you losered when you can fix it.

dont let yourself down, try to make things calm and clear.

nightside said:

The fact that I am Brazilian, is suffering injustice, you have to be quiet? American is not above Brazilian and Brazilian or above US know that? Be a man and take that wrong, if it were my case I have the humility to apologize, mine is a mod like any other.

WAT?? I am Brazilian too and I don't feel myself "suffering injustice" because of this. Stop to victimize yourself, it's really embarrassing =P

By the way, I'm pretty sure that no one cares about our nationality.

I apologize if I offended anyone by racism, but I did not claim, only commented that fact because my site is in Portuguese and will be so, I thought this would be the fact that my link above have been deleted (but ZDoom forum is there, okay, just want to share my work and that this project remains in the hands of another who understands better ACS because I am newbie at it). I was angry because accuse me of putting the rom the N64 and not even downloaded the file and confirmed that ...

Amigo, vc q é brasileiro, n gosta de sua nacionalidade, o que faz aqui?

The project is called GZDoom 64 because the initial ZDoom64 (I kept it) and used the GZDoom Builder editor to edit it, so it has the name of GZDoom64.

nightside said:

I do not know what moderator removed the link from my claiming the fact of being a rom the N64 and this not analyzed my file, please before you delete this topic, be a man and admit you were wrong ...

Upload the files again, just make sure there is no doom 64 rom in there.

Gez said:

So does it actually contain a console ROM or what?

I followed links he posted in a similar thread at ZDoom; the resulting file does not contain a Doom 64 ROM file. In fact, most of what's in there is largely stuff originally converted from Doom 64 TC, but no ROM images are in there.

Ok, you know what? I didn't mean to be rude, sorry. It's just that your statement was so incredibly random. I'm not exactly a good english speaker, but if you want some help with the language maybe I can help a bit. Just don't need to get all defensive because of your nationality. Relax.

Ok, quer saber? Me desculpa se eu fui rude contigo. É que seu comentário foi tão incrívelmente aleatório. Eu não sou exatamente bom com inglês, mas se você quiser talvez eu possa te ajudar um pouco com a língua. Só não precisa ficar na defensiva por causa da sua nacionalidade. Relaxa.

Bloodshedder said:

If your link didn't contain any ROM file then please accept my apologies, and feel free to put the link back in your post.

yes...PLEASE DO.