Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Phobos Anomaly

Difficulty finding particular GZDoom mod

I'm having difficulty locating a wad I played a while back, it was made for GZDoom and featured scripted events and realistic weapons.

I've tried every search term I can think of to locate this wad, both here on the forums and on the net in general.

From what I can remember, it was heavily scripted, you started in a bedroom of sorts in a barracks, after leaving you explored this barracks and collected a few weapons while reacting to several events...much in the vein of modern shooters. The lighting was subdued and variable, with features such a floor panels that fell out from under your feet. I apologize for the vague description but this is as specific as I can be. I suppose you could describe it as Call of Duty-ish.

Any help would be appreciated.

I normally would not resort to starting a thread for this kind of question, but I have run out of ways to find this wad. This is my first post to this forum, I have read the forum FAQ and rules, and believe this post to be in line with forum regulations, if it is not, I apologize and would welcome correction, thank you.

This cshould have been posted in the official thread for finding a specific WAD, it's sticky (find it in the top in the forum view). Anyway...

Phobos Anomaly said:

Nvm...I found it, but I'm unable to delete this thread.

Plebs like us aren't allowed to delete threads, best you can do is use our sole Admin Option and close it.