Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
riki2321

Whats your christmas tree like?

tall enough for a ladder to be mandatory when decorating and putting the angle on top

(and it's the first time we're using that tree too heh)

HavoX said:

tall enough that a ladder is mandatory when decorating and putting the angle on top

(and it's the first time we're using that tree too heh)

Haha nice :-)

We've got a 5-foot tall one that's somewhat narrow and has the fake snow all over it. We just got it two days ago, actually, so it isn't even completely decorated yet. But by tomorrow there'll be colored lights and a bunch of ornaments on it.

yukib1t said:

We've got a 5-foot tall one that's somewhat narrow and has the fake snow all over it. We just got it two days ago, actually, so it isn't even completely decorated yet. But by tomorrow there'll be colored lights and a bunch of ornaments on it.

Cool. Thats neat. Fake snow sounds cool.

I can hardly recall my memory about our last christmas tree. It was completely sliver-white, including branches and leaves, and we put some gold-colored, some silver-colored decorations, and lights. And for some reason, we put some white cottons as "snow" although the tree itself is already white enough.

Since we said goodbye to that nearly 20 years-old tree, we need to buy another one before the day comes.

antares031 said:

I can hardly recall my memory about our last christmas tree. It was completely sliver-white, including branches and leaves, and we put some gold-colored, some silver-colored decorations, and lights. And for some reason, we put some white cottons as "snow" although the tree itself is already white enough.

Since we said goodbye to that nearly 20 years-old tree, we need to buy another one before the day comes.

That's sad. I hope you can get an christmas tree, they are fun decorating.

Huh? Oh hi cake on Doomworld! Happy Birthday DOOM! Just as soon as I was about to make a replay.

Anywho...

Well bugger.

Used to have a fake tree, but I no longer have it. Photos may show up once I get a real tree. Had the fake tree for like 5 years.

In the meantime...

*Gets to work on DOOM fanart for 22nd Birthday*

I live with my old lady and we don't really watch TV or pay attention to adverts, so we barely even remember that it's Christmastime. We never put up a tree or lights. It's very satisfying. Personally, I find it saddening, the idea of killing a tree so I can look at it with lights on it for a few weeks. Blech.

This was last year's setup. Nothing has changed. Christmas gets exactly the amount of attention it deserves.

capodecima said:

Man why tree so early? And even plastic one. The hell?

Early tree. because trying to make one is hard. And we do it before christmas, timezones.

Kontra Kommando said:

How is December 10th early? Some people put their trees up right after Thanksgiving.

Now you tell me... my parents had to rely on my older brother to put up that damn thing when he came over for Thanksgiving because of the sheer size of it.

GoatLord said:

I live with my old lady and we don't really watch TV or pay attention to adverts, so we barely even remember that it's Christmastime. We never put up a tree or lights. It's very satisfying. Personally, I find it saddening, the idea of killing a tree so I can look at it with lights on it for a few weeks. Blech.

Well that's why you put up a terrifying cyber tree. Unfortunately, all we have at the moment is a small Christmas Bush of a synthetic tree, since the last one broke. In my experience, I always remember that its Christmastime because it gets cold and I have to make sure the wood furnace doesn't go out during the night. It's kind of a bitch, really.

HorrorMovieGuy said:

Don't have one. Too lazy and too apathetic to care. I might make an ASCII tree on notepad later

Worst tree ever:

Ashstrodamus said:

They look like that pitiful-ass tree on Charlie Brown.

I seem to recall a replica of that exact tree being sold years ago...

Gotta love being jobless after worksite shutting down.

Anyways, some pics. If I had a digital camera, the quality would've been better. Taken via 3DS