Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
antares031

N.Korea has declared that they now has a hydrogen bomb

A news from Pyongyang: Kim Jong Un says N Korea has hydrogen bomb, becomes powerful nuclear state

The North Korean leader has said the country now has a hydrogen bomb, according to the N. Korean central news agency, and is capable of using it along with nuclear warheads to defend its sovereignty.
“We managed to become a great nuclear power capable of defending the independence and national dignity of our homeland by mighty nuclear and hydrogen strikes,” N. Korean leader Kim Jong-un was cited by the Korean central news agency as saying. He also said North Korea “has to continue with actively developing its military industry.
A hydrogen bomb is a nuclear weapon of mass destruction that uses energy from a primary nuclear blast to ignite a secondary nuclear fusion, and is by far the most powerful weapon on earth. The first country to build an H-bomb was the Soviet Union, whose AN602 hydrogen bomb (often referred to as the “Tzar Bomb”) was tested in 1961.

Seriously, I couldn't stop laughing after I heard this news. Is he thinking that the H-bomb is some kind of toy or something? Certainly they may have atomic bombs, but the H-bomb is a different one. It needs a fusion reaction instead of nuclear fission. And of course I highly doubt that they have a technology to control fusion reaction. That kid is the leader of one country, and he is eager to tell complete lies and jokes to the world in order to gain the advantage on negotiation with other nations(or just to bond national solidarity). Is this the way of diplomacy in communis......nevermind. They're not even a communism now, but complete dictatorship.

Another day, another piggy's bull**** to beg food and money. I sincerely hope that so-called "Dear Leader" stops playing around and starts feeding his people.

antares031 said:

A news from Pyongyang: Kim Jong Un says N Korea has hydrogen bomb, becomes powerful nuclear state

A -> That kid is the leader of one country

B -> and he is eager to tell complete lies and jokes to the world in order to gain the advantage on negotiation with other nations

C -> communism now, but complete dictatorship.

A) He is 32. A full grown "old" man, not a Kid.

B) Thats what the U.S. does on a yearly basis... thats what the E.U. does... thats how it works.

C) communism is not evil. Stop feeding into the propaganda from the cold war against Russia circa 1947...

But yes, Kim Jong seems to be going insane.

It is obvious that he is imitating the U.S. with his "we have nukes, and we can wage war" tactics... I am starting to think that he fears a repetition of Vietnam war inside of korea... it would explain his ways.

FireFish said:

A) He is 32. A full grown "old" man, not a Kid.

B) Thats what the U.S. does on a yearly basis... thats what the E.U. does... thats how it works.

C) communism is not evil. Stop feeding into the propaganda from the cold war against Russia circa 1947...

But yes, Kim Jong seems to be going insane.

It is obvious that he is imitating the U.S. with his "we have nukes, and we can wage war" tactics... I am starting to think that he fears a repetition of Vietnam war inside of korea... it would explain his ways.

A) Kid, 꼬맹이 for more precisely, is the nickname we call him in here, along with "piggy". Since he didn't receive any remarkable reputations or notifications from the public before he became the leader, we consider him as a improvised successor. Keep in mind that his predecessor, Kim Jong-il was working for his father as a certified successor long before his father died in 1994. Plus, 32 years old is pretty much young as a head of country nowadays.

B) You have the point. But we're sick of hearing continuous "hostile intimidation" from the north for more than 60 years. Their words are always aggressive, unlike other nations in the world except ISIL(if you can call it a nation).

C) Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the communism is evil. My intention of that sentence was to emphasize the current system; the complete dictatorship.

But yes, I must say that the current state of N.Korea is unstable than ever before so he needs to bond national solidarity in order to keep his throne.

antares031 said:

A) Kid, 꼬맹이 for more precisely, is the nickname we call him in here, along with "piggy". Since he didn't receive any remarkable reputations or notifications from the public before he became the leader, we consider him as a improvised successor. Keep in mind that his predecessor, Kim Jong-il was working for his father as a certified successor long before his father died in 1994. Plus, 32 years old is pretty much young as a head of country nowadays.

B) You have the point. But we're sick of hearing continuous "hostile intimidation" from the north for more than 60 years. Their words are always aggressive, unlike other nations in the world except ISIL(if you can call it a nation).

C) Please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that the communism is evil. My intention of that sentence was to emphasize the current system; the complete dictatorship.

But yes, I must say that the current state of N.Korea is unstable than ever before so he needs to bond national solidarity in order to keep his throne.

I am so used to the hostile nature of this forum that i have develloped a posting style which i somehow only ever use on this forum... In retrospect i could have posted a less "agressive" post... so :

i did not know about "kid" being a nickname for Kim Jong. You learn something new every-day. Yet, on youtube i see a beutifull country and culture whenever i look at the live streaming television station named "Korean Broadcasting System"... If the N.Korean leadership would have been smart then they would have had a country like that.

I doubt the mandarins in Beijing would allow their rabid lapdog neighbor to possess H-bombs, so I'm calling bullshit on that report.

I have a weaponised Tesla Coil, just like the ones in C&C. I don't have to prove it, just like piglet-features doesn't have to prove his possession of a hydrogen bomb.

(In other words, it's all bollocks.)

Instead of buying/building nukes, they should seriously consider building nuclear power reactors.

It would probably be a better use of the money.

BaronOfStuff said:

I have a weaponised Tesla Coil, just like the ones in C&C. I don't have to prove it, just like piglet-features doesn't have to prove his possession of a hydrogen bomb.

(In other words, it's all bollocks.)

On the other hand, if a U.S. Army General said that he had a nuke, would you take his word for it, even if he didn't show it to you or give you any proof of any kind?

Maybe we should give Glorious, Perfect, Outstanding, Immortal Leader the same benefit of the doubt. When Jesus Christ rose from the dead, the disciple Thomas refused to believe word that such a thing happened until he was able to personally inspect the wounds on Jesus.

Should we doubt Kim Jong-un the way Thomas doubted Jesus?

Does fermented jenkem taste good?

Glaice said:

Meanwhile, the west (and Russia) is laughing at their meager arsenal..

I don't remember Japan laughing at the USA's meager arsenal when they only had two nukes, back in the day.

frithiof said:

On the other hand, if a U.S. Army General said that he had a nuke, would you take his word for it, even if he didn't show it to you or give you any proof of any kind?

Probably yes, because the US does have proven nuclear capabilities. As to whether or not it's the general's own personal nuclear weapon though, probably not. North Korea's leadership on the other hand is well-known for being all huff and bluster with nothing even remotely close to convincing 'evidence' to back up their claims.

frithiof said:

I don't remember Japan laughing at the USA's meager arsenal when they only had two nukes, back in the day.

Probably because you weren't there at the time.

BaronOfStuff said:

Probably because you weren't there at the time.

Heh. While your response neither validates or invalidates an argument from any side, nor does it really present an argument of its own, or contribute to the discussion in anything resembling a productive manner, I have to admit that I did "el oh el" when I realized that it was intended to make me laugh.

frithiof said:

Heh. While your response neither validates or invalidates an argument from any side, nor does it really present an argument of its own, or contribute to the discussion in anything resembling a productive manner, I have to admit that I did "el oh el" when I realized that it was intended to make me laugh.

Well alright, to add to the topic, Hirohito and co. weren't laughing because the US had used the weapons in order to reveal their existence to the enemy. Fatty Kim is just doing his usual NK schtick of empty threats, trying to sound big and scary so that the world stage doesn't forget that he and his poxy ruling party still exists. And as mentioned already, China certainly wouldn't allow the porky-faced cunt to develop a hydrogen bomb.

frithiof said:

Probably because the US were the only fuckers to even have nukes AT THE TIME (real fuckin important part there, don't miss it.)

You see, the world kinda changes with the passage of time and nukes were a new thing back in WW2 and then they were mass produced in a little event we call "the nuclear arms race" (see: the cold war). Due this event, the Russians and the US still have a metric fucktonne of nukes.

North Korea has allegedly one, that is nothing compared to the stockpile.

Do you get it now?

-

Also I would believe a seasoned millitary general over a guy who claimed their country scored 90+ goals in one football match, I would believe George Bush over that guy.

North Korea has done several nuclear tests. They have nuclear bombs, the question is, can they create a nuclear warhead for a cruise missile? Unless they hope that one of their bombers will be able to fly over Seoul.

Having nuclear capability doesn't mean you can use it as a practical weapon.

Anyway, I hope China has a tight leash on N.Korea.

N. Korea has sea level access, it is not limited by being Road bound. Russia and China would have to spy on, and patrol the seas between both N. and S. Korea while not touching the Japanese Waters... Or japan, china, and Russia would have to boycot the nation on Land and sea... causing them to become a second Cuba... which has always been an artificial shithole because of the boycots.

How does N. Korea get access to computers, internet, and luxery for the higher class ?
Probably Sea based import with krates and ships. Anything and eveything could get into N. Korea.

VGA said:

Having nuclear capability doesn't mean you can use it as a practical weapon.

Good point. The first successful (but still very experimental) hydrogen bomb was a massive contraption that weighed over 80 tons, which took some time to turn into a deployable weapon. North Korea mightn't have yet reached that point with the nukes they claim to have, so, unless they're planning to turn freighters into floating bombs, I won't be losing any sleep worrying about their H-bomb program.

FireFish said:

How does N. Korea get access to computers, internet, and luxery for the higher class ?

China, China and China.

HavoX said:

That guy with the rifle doesn't seem impressed.

Trust me, he's now in a political prison camp because of his lack of loyalty.

FireFish said:

Communism did not start out as an evil concept per se, but every practical application of it on a meaningful scale since the red revolution has resulted in the evil suppression of people. As a philosophy with its roots in 19th century England it was harmless, as a political system it is utterly unworkable and open to the worst of abuses.

McCarthyism might have been equally wrong, but it was not without provocation.

pritch said:

Communism did not start out as an evil concept per se, but every practical application of it on a meaningful scale since the red revolution has resulted in the evil suppression of people. As a philosophy with its roots in 19th century England it was harmless, as a political system it is utterly unworkable and open to the worst of abuses.

McCarthyism might have been equally wrong, but it was not without provocation.

The problem is with the Kapitalist governments layering themselves on top of a communist hippie society... turning the people into shit poor tools to pay for the government its luxery.

FireFish said:

The problem is with the Kapitalist governments layering themselves on top of a communist hippie society... turning the people into shit poor tools to pay for the government its luxery.

What? Is communist hippie society supposed to be the proletariat? Can you please explain?

dew said:

What? Is communist hippie society supposed to be the proletariat? Can you please explain?

It's pretty easy to explain: In an ideal communist society, the poor people (proletariats) will always rise up, kill the rich people (bourgeoisie), and take over the government. This process will repeat as many times as are necessary until there are no more rich people.

Also, the concept of inequality is anathema to "communism". In order to be a good communist, you must engage in quite liberal amounts of "doublethink". If the leader of your group says the sky is yellow, even if it is obviously blue, you must say that the sky is yellow. Questioning this will result in beatings, and you must beat up other people who question it, in order to prevent yourself from being beat up.

"Harrison Bergeron", "1984", and "Das Kapital" are guides on how to run a communist utopia. Read them and learn.

"Star Trek" (The Original Series) also seems to exist in a communist utopia.

frithiof said:

"Star Trek" (The Original Series) also seems to exist in a communist utopia.

To be fair Star Trek assumes people get less dumbified over the next 200 years. A crazy assumption as humans seem to be constructed from purified stupidity particles, but still, the context is important!