Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cacockcansukmycok

What's the worst game ever made?

E.T. is a terrible game, and cetainly the most infamous because of the video game crash, and the story with the burried cartridges and all. But since then it's "worst game" status has been surpassed many times.
If I had to pick a worst game, I'd probably go with Big Rigs, Hong Kong '97 or Action 52.

I played that E.T. game on the Atari 2600. It was pretty bad. Also Sword Quest was pretty shitty as well.

Not sure if this thing was on consoles but.. Then there was this horrid turd with stolen assets from Oblivion and other games, Limbo of the Lost.

HorrorMovieGuy said:

Hong Kong '97.

I remember seeing a video where AVGN said that game predicted things that happened.
Also that game is hilarious, just by looking at it makes me laugh.

PacMan for Atari 2600. It's fucking torture, the graphics consist of puke green and sky blue and the sound effects are screeching..

Dragon's Lair for the NES is flippin' horrid. Never have I been so repulsed by a game so bad. I had to wait for the Sega CD to get a decent version.

Voltcom9 said:

Desert Bus is the worst game ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFi2vcseEz8

or maybe Cheetahmen. They are both utterly terrible.

Crazybus is even worse than Desert Bus!

Cheetahmen is absolutely terrible in every sense, but at least the music has spawned some pretty awesome rock and metal remixes.

Worst game I actually bought was Freedom Force. Played it for about ten minutes and then immediately regretted buying it. It's not so much bad because of design or anything in particular, it's just ultra boring and not at all what anyone would want to play when wanting to pretend to be a superhero. :/

Ichor said:

Top three in no real order:

Superman 64
Big Rigs
ET for the Atari 2600

I saw that same video a week or so ago, it's hard to disagree there.

Probably the worst I have actually played was Big rigs over the road racing. I decided to try it after hearing how bad it was.. And honestly E.T. and Superman 64 are much better than that horrid game in my opinion.

I'll go with Depression Quest because the game looks so boring and trying to watch reviews of it put me to sleep.

Voltcom9 said:

Desert Bus is the worst game ever made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFi2vcseEz8

or maybe Cheetahmen. They are both utterly terrible.

Somewhere on my old laptop, there's a wad file with about 4 hours of work of recreating Desert Bus in ZDoom for one of the Doomworld Mega-we'll take any submission-project.

HavoX said:

You know the sad thing about it? Sega never even issued a patch to fix the Knuckles Infinite Jump glitch.

Yeah they did from what I've heard, but only in Europe for some reason. And to be honest, all that glitch ever did was make an awful game slightly more bearable.

Doomkid said:

PacMan for Atari 2600. It's fucking torture, the graphics consist of puke green and sky blue and the sound effects are screeching..

I paid over $50 for that turd when it was released. :(

Another shitty game is Deadly Towers. Hard to believe it was a best-seller.

Ed said:

Somewhere on my old laptop, there's a wad file with about 4 hours of work of recreating Desert Bus in ZDoom for one of the Doomworld Mega-we'll take any submission-project.

YES, do it! 8D

Doom Dude said:

Not sure if this thing was on consoles but.. Then there was this horrid turd with stolen assets from Oblivion and other games

The most ironic thing about that game is that they stole some background from Thief 3!

scifista42 said:

Doomkid said:

Crazybus is even worse

Imback55 said:

I'll go with Depression Quest because the game looks so boring and trying to watch reviews of it put me to sleep.

You guys won This Thread for sure Roflmao xD

but i'm pretty sure there is more worse than that and pretty much used in a 3do console and only avgn knows how awful and terrible the Game was.

Mad Butcher said:

I paid over $50 for that turd when it was released. :(

Most people think of ET as what all but killed the video game industry back in the 80s, but abominations like Atari's Pac-Man were responsible as well. ET was just the last and worst of the lot, though Pac-Man was almost as bad.

Action 52 for the NES which includes the Cheetahmen mentioned earlier and there's also Big Rigs.

If I have to include a game I actually played then it would be Mortal Kombat Advance.