Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Freudian Slipgate - Released! (Version 1.2j)

You were playing Quake, and you walked into the Slipgate...
...only to find out it's Freudian! Suddenly, you are
in Doom... the #doomtwid realm. Your illegal trading of memes
has taken attention away from the #doomtwid gods and they are
bitter. As punishment, they throw you into the random realms
funded and powered by the meme industry for invading their internet lawns.

Do you have enough agitation to survive the realm of #doomtwid?

------

TITLE/INTERPIC were made by the amazing Fuzzball

This is... Freudian Slipgate where time spent with cats is never wasted. It's a brand new 22 map megawad developed in secret till now by Me, Pinchy, Obsidian, General Rainbow Bacon and TheMisterCat, it's boom compatible and because it was tested in boom all the time, it's likely zdoom may not like certain things about it.

Download link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/4lmmiain4md9cjp/freudslp.zip?dl=0
IDGAMES (so you can rate it there): https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/megawads/freudslp

Maplist:

Episode 1: HAIL STARTAN!

Map01: Anti-Pumping Euclidian Station - Marnetmar
Map02: Back to Soulcrusher Y - Alter
Map03: '94 Problems but SSG Ain't One - Alter
Map04: CRATWIDE Extension Complex - Pinchy
Map05: CRATINY Compression Center - Alter
Map06: Mickletech - Alter

Episode 2: Medieval Powervoltzing

Map07: Escape from Zimmer Mountain - Alter
Map08: Doomric's Mansion - Alter
Map09: Baron Dobu - Pinchy
Map10: Ruinous Impact - Pinchy

Episode 3: Camping Trip with Professor Buttplug

Map11: Blue Flow - Pinchy
Map12: La Nina - Pinchy
Map13: El Nino - Obsidian
Map14: Doomtroit - Alter
Map15: Londoom - Pinchy
Map16: Bad Console Port - Pinchy
Map17: Green Hell - General Rainbow Bacon
Map18: City of Babel - Alter

Final Episode: Cosmic Prolapse

Map19: (REDACTED FOR SPOILERS) - TheMisterCat
Map20: (REDACTED FOR SPOILERS) - Obsidian
Map21: (REDACTED FOR SPOILERS) - Alter
Map22: (REDACTED FOR SPOILERS) - Obsidian

However for time being, the first map is not included because Marnetmar is still polishing it and ensuring it's up to the quality with the rest of the megawad. To avoid confusion, we included a skipmap in it's place.

Credits go to everyone whose textures have been used including people like jmickle and his awesome aquatex.

Well for the fancy folks here are the screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/J9fyx < An entire album because all shots would up too much space.

oh cool stuff. played first two maps.

MAP02

it seems difficulty settings haven't been implemented yet, but passing that, this is quite good. Rough beginnings in the two southern yards, the big garage door fight in the eastern yard was quite hard, so it would probably be eased a bit on lower settings. the map turns more or less nonlinear once I ascend to the central part of the map, and I found out you only need either the red or yellow key to exit. the room leading to either are pretty tough, especially the chaingunners in the red key were rather evilly placed.

There's a blue key as well, but I found no use for it (was sort of expecting an ambush when picking it up as well). I remember a blue door back before that lift that takes you to the long hall at the top, but I found no way of going back there and ended up missing the plasma gun secret. You should probably make the lift (sector 329) usable on both ends so I can reach that secret, unless I missed something else.

MAP03

A generally nice slow-going SSG affair with similar combat to the previous map and more nice nonlinearity. Some difficulty settings are implemented, the differences aren't really too noticeable though. Not like I had a lot of trouble mind you. No really bad issues detected in this map either. on the other hand, I feel as if I had played a map just like this somewhere before...

I'll check out the other maps some time this week. Sounds like fun.

Getsu Fune said:

MAP02

There's a blue key as well, but I found no use for it (was sort of expecting an ambush when picking it up as well). I remember a blue door back before that lift that takes you to the long hall at the top, but I found no way of going back there and ended up missing the plasma gun secret. You should probably make the lift (sector 329) usable on both ends so I can reach that secret, unless I missed something else.

MAP03

A generally nice slow-going SSG affair with similar combat to the previous map and more nice nonlinearity. Some difficulty settings are implemented, the differences aren't really too noticeable though. Not like I had a lot of trouble mind you. No really bad issues detected in this map either. on the other hand, I feel as if I had played a map just like this somewhere before...

I'll check out the other maps some time this week. Sounds like fun.

Map02 issue was fixed and the wad was reuploaded, yeah difficulty settings are yet to be in, in all the maps.

Also you aren't too far with the familiarity, this project's foundation were laid from my Stomper maps, basically Nmn wanted to make his own version of Stomper (as a result my stuff had to go) so I said sure and he let me use the resources if I make an another project, using my maps. There's only few maps remaining from there that were used here. So in an unintentional way, this is my version of Stomper :V

Fdas for the first 5 maps, played on PRBoom+ UV cl 9.

MAP02: like Getsu Fune I was about to report that one-way lift. The MIDSPACE grates in sectors 565-568 bleed into the floor. Near the end I was a bit too much stacked with ammo. There are too many armors, I had 90 (after taking a green amor) and I found the secret blue armor which is near another green armor. I think that the health provided is a bit too low in the first half of the map.

MAP03: like the previous map health is kinda low in the first areas.

MAP04: imo it's fine, I'm just not sure about the cacos in the building as the impassable fences give them some problems. Sector with tag 1000 doesn't have the sky trasfer.

MAP05: having only the SSG/CG against so many mid-tier monsters started to get tiring after a while, maybe I was unlucky and I took the path where there aren't the other weapons.

It seems pretty cool so far, I like the new textures. What are the music tracks btw??

gaspe said:

Fdas for the first 5 maps, played on PRBoom+ UV cl 9.

MAP02: like Getsu Fune I was about to report that one-way lift. The MIDSPACE grates in sectors 565-568 bleed into the floor. Near the end I was a bit too much stacked with ammo. There are too many armors, I had 90 (after taking a green amor) and I found the secret blue armor which is near another green armor. I think that the health provided is a bit too low in the first half of the map.

It seems pretty cool so far, I like the new textures. What are the music tracks btw??

Redownload the wad the lift bug should be fixed.

As for the music, I don't know all the music tracks off head but here's the list of midis I recall:

D_DM2TTL: Devilish Title Screen
D_DM2INT: Power Rangers The Movie SNES - Character Select
Map01: Descent Level 3?
Map02: Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Labratory
Map03: Ninja Warriors Again Stage 1
Map05: Batman return of the joker stage 1
Map06: Jmickle's midi pack 2 midi called take your pills and be who you are
Map07: Castlevania Portait of Ruin Gaze Up at the Darkness
Map08: Castlevania Portait of Ruin Victorian Fear
Map14: Battletoads Arcade Stage 3
Map18: Nmn's remix of some Icarus/TNT tune I forgot
Map19: Valkyrie Profile Epic Poem of Sacred Death
Map20: Valkyrie Profile Night to the twilight of everything
Map21: Valkyrie Profile Through a thin haze
Map22: Resident Evil 3 Final Metamorphosis

ooh, Valkyrie Profile music, my favorite. :)

MAP04

edit: This map is titled Doomric's Mansion on the automap, but that map is MAP08 on the list there. Also ZDoom is showing a lot of line errors.

gaspe may have pointed that out already, but here's a screenshot.

I was unable to get six imps to teleport into the map. The trigger for them is tag 57, which is the big blue door in the NE part of the map, but I never got them to teleport to where they were supposed to go. other than those, interesting map with quite a few moving parts.

MAP05

feels like I'm collecting tons of bonuses in this map. the six barriers in the exterior are quite interesting. Most of the combat is similar to your other maps, generally slow paced with just SSG/CG. A bit tiring more or less. I also don't like the arch-vile at the end, since I had to lure him to the door to avoid triggering the exit line by accident.

edit: This one also has a different automap name.

MAP06

Pretty much entirely similar to MAP05. In the blue key area I found this (possibly only a bug in ZDoom)

there probably should be two SSG's on the map as well, with another one on the right side of the map, since I went there first my experience was a bit more tedious.

MAP07

well this certainly was an interesting one. I didn't even realized I had died for whatever reason until seeing that this is apparently a timed map, appropriate due to the title. Needless to say, getting 100% kills or items here seems impossible for me. Like the other ones though, this has a choice of paths and you don't need every key. I'll probably have to try this one again soon. Having no SSG in this map and pitted against quite a few mid-tier enemies, including arachnotrons and mancubi is probably gonna hurt this one too.

alterworldruler said:

As for the music, I don't know all the music tracks off head but here's the list of midis I recall:

Thanks!

Fdas for MAP06-10

MAP06: I guess it's allright, but maybe a bit too similar to MAP05 on the gameplay.

MAP07: I didn't like this map sorry. I realized after two deaths that this map has a timer thing gimmick. Also not having the SSG is a big drawback as there are many mid-tier monsters.

MAP08: much better this one, in the litte maze with the archviles to the red key there are homs on the lifts to access the area and on the platforms where the archviles stand.

MAP09: I died in a stupid way (like MAP10 btw), maybe it's only the star that need a little more space.

MAP10: I liked this one, interesting use of invisible teleports, it fits very well with the atmosphere of the map. But it feels a bit cheap when they appear right behind you; or like the 2 revenants in that little space, I didn't even have the SSG there.

gaspe said:

Thanks!

Fdas for MAP06-10
MAP07: I didn't like this map sorry. I realized after two deaths that this map has a timer thing gimmick. Also not having the SSG is a big drawback as there are many mid-tier monsters.

Obsidian so called it, that people would completely miss the red/blue 5 mins on the floor right after you leave the cell, it seems I need to put people in a black void box saying "You have 5 mins to live after you leave the jail cell" because it needs to be that in the face apparently :p

Pinchy fixed MAP04 and we reuploaded the wad with the slimetrail fix, we are more focused on bugfixing currently however we'll go through the entire feedback once people test it out in general (talking all the maps) so we really welcome that.

MAP08

Well this was quite fun. Nothing to note though.

MAP09

the music is Simple Solutions by Mark Klem.

The beginning is a real killer with the SSG vs. a horde in a somewhat cramped space. the map as a whole is quite cramped in places but in the end gets better. BFG and blue key were standouts. I'm not sure what's up with that water pit (sector 373) though unless it's purely design.

MAP10

no no no no this isn't fun at all. it's not fun to use silent teleports like that, providing many opportunities for monsters to cheat. I was save-scumming all over the place here. at least no trouble with the teleport closets or anything. I made the easy mistake of going for the yellow key which although easily accessible, heavily guarded.

MAP11

a welcome change of pace and quite properly balanced. no really bad issues in the map either. the double fences around the cyberdemon arena can make it hard to see his rockets though, but the fight is interesting enough.

So far no really bad, gamebreaking or so issues were found in these maps, so that's good.

alterworldruler said:

Obsidian so called it, that people would completely miss the red/blue 5 mins on the floor right after you leave the cell, it seems I need to put people in a black void box saying "You have 5 mins to live after you leave the jail cell" because it needs to be that in the face apparently :p

Imo the problem is that there you already start surrounded by action and you won't pay so much attention to a writing on the floor. At first I read "swims" lol and I thought that it was somekind of joke.

Other fdas, MAP11-14.

MAP11: after some medium maps this one was a nice change indeed. My only suggestion is to use a tiling sky at the bottom/top for your open visuals.

MAP12: there are 2 (that I could spot) slime trails on the rock arches before the mastermind cave. Putting some more ammo in the cave section would be better.

MAP13: I think there should be some more shells/bullets in the mid waves instead of giving them at the last.

MAP14: cool map this one. The more slow SSG combat here fits better as this is a more explorative map. Many of the ammo in the various building could be reduced, and maybe put some more health. I'll manage to finish this one later.

MAP12

Again, nothing really notable to point out here in terms of technicalities. There's a switch in the water around the spiderdemon that raises columns for dodging, which is cool.

MAP13

Pretty strong showing with good weapon availability. don't have a lot to say here.

MAP14

I recognized this as MAP15 of Stomper. pretty much the same things here, slow SSG combat with good ammo and some health in a sprawling cityscape. I ran around without armor a lot until realizing where it was. also after grabbing the red key some of the rock walls outside lower and I saw the sky at linedef 2672, which doesn't have any textures. There's also a flaming barrel outside the map (Thing 327)

MAP15

another big city map, with much more space, but a whole lot more dangerous I find. There really should be more than one SSG, as believe it or not that was the last gun I got. I managed to find the other guns easily, including the secret BFG and rocket launchers, as well as other things. the blue key building has a rather useless door (Sector 400). the red key battle is very brutal, even with the acquired weapons I found. might be the arch-vile turrets that are doing it in for me there.

gaspe said:

MAP12: there are 2 (that I could spot) slime trails on the rock arches before the mastermind cave.

I cant seem to find these.

These things are really difficult to find, but I've tried and put the updated map in the folder so it will be included soon, hopefully with them gone.

It's due to the fact the cliffs use a lot of small scale vertices and the node builder having flaws.

So I gave this a try in Zdoom 2.8pre-1805 on UV and I noticed some problems:

-Map02: sector 1006 should be secret, but sector 800 should not.

-Map03: Zdoom produces warning

Unknown bottom texture 'N_MTSP3D' on first side of linedef 2877
-Map04: six imps (things 332 to 337) didn't teleport into playable areas, even though I opened the blue keyed door tagged 57. Also, there are some Zdoom warnings:
Spoiler

Line 1406 has no first side.
Line 1465 has no first side.
Line 1519 has no first side.
Line 3087 has no first side.
Line 3210 has no first side.
Line 3211 has no first side.
Line 3212 has no first side.
Line 3213 has no first side.
Line 3214 has no first side.
Line 3215 has no first side.
Line 4314 has no first side.
Line 4315 has no first side.
Line 4316 has no first side.
Line 4317 has no first side.
Line 4318 has no first side.
Line 4319 has no first side.
Line 4320 has no first side.
Line 4321 has no first side.
Line 4907 has no first side.
Line 4908 has no first side.
Line 5722 has no first side.
Line 5867 has no first side.
Line 5868 has no first side.
Line 5869 has no first side.
Line 5870 has no first side.
Line 5871 has no first side.
Line 5872 has no first side.
Line 5873 has no first side.
Line 5874 has no first side.
Line 5892 has no first side.
Line 1406's right edge is unconnected
Line 1465's right edge is unconnected
Line 1519's right edge is unconnected
Line 3087's right edge is unconnected
Line 3210's right edge is unconnected
Line 3211's right edge is unconnected
Line 3212's right edge is unconnected
Line 3213's right edge is unconnected
Line 3214's right edge is unconnected
Line 3215's right edge is unconnected
Line 4314's right edge is unconnected
Line 4315's right edge is unconnected
Line 4316's right edge is unconnected
Line 4317's right edge is unconnected
Line 4318's right edge is unconnected
Line 4319's right edge is unconnected
Line 4320's right edge is unconnected
Line 4321's right edge is unconnected
Line 4907's right edge is unconnected
Line 4908's right edge is unconnected
Line 5722's right edge is unconnected
Line 5867's right edge is unconnected
Line 5868's right edge is unconnected
Line 5869's right edge is unconnected
Line 5870's right edge is unconnected
Line 5871's right edge is unconnected
Line 5872's right edge is unconnected
Line 5873's right edge is unconnected
Line 5874's right edge is unconnected
Line 5892's right edge is unconnected

-Map15: IMO it would be more logical if sector 891 was secret instead of 133. Also, there is rather low probability that any player will jump from the window that teleports in archvile (thing 487). In fact, I had to use an editor to see what triggers it in order to have 100% kills. And there was Zdoom warning
Line 569 has no first side.
-Map16: 1. there are HOMs around sector 252 when looking at it from below and it keeps disappearing when looking at it from above. 2. I reached sector 1504 by walking around the fence in the southern part of it, not by lowering barriers (as was probably intended by the author). As a consequence, monster pits (sectors 1740 etc.) didn't rise and player could become trapped in them. 3. I think front of the television (linedef 13379) should be impassable. 4. For some reason, sector 1567 wasn't opening reliably, I had to cross the associated linedefs several times before it did. 5. Sectors 907 and 908 never rose, making killing 2 sargeants impossible. 6. And last but not least, Zdoom produces many warnings when the map loads:
Spoiler

Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 59
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N12' on first side of linedef 71
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 87
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N12' on first side of linedef 94
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 126
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N16' on second side of linedef 288
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 309
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 309
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 310
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 310
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 311
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 311
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 312
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 312
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 313
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 313
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 314
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 314
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 315
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 315
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 316
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 317
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 317
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 318
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 318
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 319
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 319
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 320
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 320
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 321
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 321
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 322
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 322
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 323
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 323
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 324
Unknown bottom texture 'WOOD_N12' on second side of linedef 324
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 325
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 326
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N16' on first side of linedef 327
Unknown top texture 'BRICKN2' on second side of linedef 491
Unknown top texture 'BRICKN2' on second side of linedef 776
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1241
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1242
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1291
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1371
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1372
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1375
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1378
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1381
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1384
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1396
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1397
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1398
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1399
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1400
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1419
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1918
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1919
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1920
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1921
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N19' on first side of linedef 1927
Unknown top texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 2228
Unknown top texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 2233
Unknown bottom texture 'SHAWNRD2' on second side of linedef 3484
Unknown top texture 'SHAWNRD2' on second side of linedef 3503
Unknown bottom texture 'SHAWNRD2' on second side of linedef 3503
Unknown bottom texture 'SHAWNRD2' on second side of linedef 3504
Unknown top texture 'SHAWNRD2' on first side of linedef 3506
Unknown bottom texture 'SHAWNRD2' on first side of linedef 3506
Unknown top texture 'METALV' on second side of linedef 3603
Unknown top texture 'METALV' on second side of linedef 3604
Unknown top texture 'METALV' on second side of linedef 3605
Unknown top texture 'METALV' on second side of linedef 3606
Unknown top texture 'METALV' on second side of linedef 3627
Unknown top texture 'METALV' on second side of linedef 3628
Unknown top texture 'METALV' on second side of linedef 3629
Unknown top texture 'METALV' on second side of linedef 3630
Unknown top texture 'METALV' on second side of linedef 3631
Unknown top texture 'METALV' on second side of linedef 3632
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on first side of linedef 3997
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on first side of linedef 3998
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on first side of linedef 3999
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on first side of linedef 4000
Unknown top texture 'BRICKN2' on second side of linedef 4065
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 4137
Unknown bottom texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 4137
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZDA' on second side of linedef 4224
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 4283
Unknown bottom texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 4283
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on first side of linedef 4380
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on first side of linedef 4382
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on first side of linedef 4384
Unknown bottom texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 4578
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 4618
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 4620
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 4622
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZDA' on second side of linedef 4623
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 4625
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 4628
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZDA' on second side of linedef 4629
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 4884
Unknown bottom texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 4884
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 5114
Unknown bottom texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 5114
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 5115
Unknown bottom texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 5115
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZDA' on first side of linedef 5116
Unknown top texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 5467
Unknown bottom texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 5467
Unknown top texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 5472
Unknown bottom texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 5562
Unknown top texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 5564
Unknown bottom texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 5564
Unknown top texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 5565
Unknown bottom texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 5565
Unknown bottom texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 5570
Unknown top texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 5585
Unknown bottom texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 5585
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on second side of linedef 5916
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on second side of linedef 5919
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on second side of linedef 5922
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on second side of linedef 5925
Unknown bottom texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 6003
Unknown bottom texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 6006
Unknown bottom texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 6009
Unknown top texture 'BRICKN2' on first side of linedef 6025
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on first side of linedef 6404
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on first side of linedef 6405
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on first side of linedef 6406
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on first side of linedef 6407
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on second side of linedef 6418
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on second side of linedef 6421
Unknown top texture 'BIGDOORD' on second side of linedef 6453
Unknown top texture 'BIGDOORD' on second side of linedef 6454
Unknown top texture 'BIGDOORD' on second side of linedef 6455
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on second side of linedef 8239
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on second side of linedef 8240
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on second side of linedef 8241
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on second side of linedef 8242
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on first side of linedef 8248
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on second side of linedef 8251
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on second side of linedef 8252
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on first side of linedef 8253
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on second side of linedef 8255
Unknown top texture 'BRICKZD9' on first side of linedef 8257
Unknown top texture 'BIGDOORE' on second side of linedef 9377
Unknown top texture 'BIGDOORE' on second side of linedef 9378
Unknown top texture 'BIGDOORE' on second side of linedef 9379
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on second side of linedef 9523
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on second side of linedef 9524
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on second side of linedef 9525
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on second side of linedef 9526
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on second side of linedef 9527
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on second side of linedef 9528
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on second side of linedef 9529
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on second side of linedef 9530
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on second side of linedef 9531
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on second side of linedef 9532
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on second side of linedef 9533
Unknown top texture 'WOOD_N10' on second side of linedef 9534
Missing texture 'WOOD_N19' is used 2 more times
Missing texture 'BRICKZD9' is used 75 more times
Missing texture 'WOOD_N12' is used 167 more times
Missing texture 'WOOD_N16' is used 233 more times
Missing texture 'BRICKN2' is used 199 more times
Missing texture 'BRICKZDA' is used 65 more times

-Map19: Two revenants never teleported from sector 546, even though I crossed the associated linedef. Also, I pushed several imps from the northwest corner of the map into the pit below. I tried to lure them into the monster teleport linedefs, but they never walked where they should. Honestly, I think it would be more effective just to make all outer linedefs around the playable areas impassable for monsters.

-Map19, 20 and 21 have the same name.

-Map21: unclosed sector/HOM at linedef 528, 776, 2053, 2072, 2126 and 4604. Some of these problems are visible only from one side or from certain angle, see the screenshots below. Imp (thing 636) is stuck below "ground".
Spoiler

The maps played well, they weren't exactly easy, but also not ridiculously hard. There were copious amounts of ammo in most maps, I didn't have to use melee weapons at all. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to cut it back a bit for UV, but I guess it depends on play style (I employed monster infighting in most arenas). Either way, I was impressed you managed to have comparable difficulty across all the maps, even though they are by different authors.

Fdas for MAP15-16-17.

MAP15: A really cool remake of Suburbs, I had lots of intense moments here.

MAP16: I suggest to mark the exit teleport, I wanted to explore what I have missed but otherwise it seems fine.

MAP17: It's too diffucult for me, I gave up as I didn't make some progresses from the first areas. I will try with saves as it seems quite interesting.

MAP18: Impressive scenery! Cool remix of what's probably my favourite song from Icarus. The monsters appeared to get stuck with each other:

And the first time I played there were some of them stuck also in the other side of the bridge from where I took the screenshot.

Caleb13 said:

-Map16: 1. there are HOMs around sector 252 when looking at it from below and it keeps disappearing when looking at it from above.

This is the only one I couldn't find.

Thanks for the bug reports.

Fdas for the last four maps.

MAP20: it's a normal demo because somehow I got stuck into the scrolling-floor pit where there's the arachnotron and I had to restart the level. I don't understand what's up with the bfg secret, you just get stuck into cage. It seems the taking the brown teleport first is a bad idea as the ammo is pretty scarce there.

MAP21: I was about to report the same things that Caleb13 already did. Sectors 24-26 are missing the sky-transfer. Wasn't really fond of getting killed/hurt by the revenants from the other side of the map.

gaspe said:

MAP20: it's a normal demo because somehow I got stuck into the scrolling-floor pit where there's the arachnotron and I had to restart the level.

Huh, that's a shame. Is there anything I can do to stop that from happening?

I don't understand what's up with the bfg secret, you just get stuck into cage.

Don't worry, there's a way to get out of that. Just try not to mosey into it while there's still monsters around.

Obsidian said:

Huh, that's a shame. Is there anything I can do to top that from happening?

It happened that the lifts tagged 5-6-10 don't lower, apparently only if I strafe while I am on the ground. I tried to reduce the speed of the moving floor and it seems to work now, maybe try to toy a bit with it.
Also I saw how to get that secret now :P