Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve's Must Play Wads, for Newbs

Doomkid said:

Yeah, this is a solid (and very well known by most) list. I'm just here for the 11 year necrobump though, you don't see those every day! I wonder what happened to some of those users who haven't posted in yonks. Hopefully they just grew up, unlike all of us.

grow up? what for? :D

Hmm... Volumetric Steve bumps a Scuba Steve thread... do we have a Solid/Liquid situation on our hands?

Also, I had no idea 188DarkRevived had been around for so long. o_o

Jaxxoon R said:

Hmm... Volumetric Steve bumps a Scuba Steve thread... do we have a Solid/Liquid situation on our hands?

Also, I had no idea 188DarkRevived had been around for so long. o_o

There's no way that's not positively filthy.

Sorry for the VERY late bump here, but I know that when I got into Doom three years ago Steve's list (along with cacowards) really were my guiding light. I like flashier mods that really go the extra mile in terms of presentation, and I'm curious to know what else would he or anyone else like to add? :)

Christ, I was 23 when this was written. If I'm not mistaken, only the first cacoward had been written up to the date this post was written.

At this point, I would just direct new visitors to the Cacowards and 10 years of Doom... Almost every project worth playing is mentioned in one Cacoward or another.

That said, I had completely forgotten about darknation's imp adventure.

A giant table isn't the most user-friendly way to list stuff, but there's just so many good or at least interesting mods that it's hard to list only a few.