Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cacockcansukmycok

What's the worst game ever made?

I going to say something sad, Rambo:The Video Game, why does it exist?
It disgraced Rambo.
It's awful and i hate it.
There's nothing worth in playing it, stay away from it unless you really want to see how badly it is.

@J.B.R. - Agreed. It's like a really, really badly programmed Zelda 2 but with shitty graphics, sound, and a ridiculous cast of enemies... Why does Rambo hate bugs and snakes so much?!

J.B.R said:

I going to say something sad, Rambo:The Video Game, why does it exist?
It disgraced Rambo.
It's awful and i hate it.
There's nothing worth in playing it, stay away from it unless you really want to see how badly it is.

SAW that too looks like a 3D ARCADE game on the ps3

Doomkid said:

@J.B.R. - Agreed. It's like a really, really badly programmed Zelda 2 but with shitty graphics, sound, and a ridiculous cast of enemies... Why does Rambo hate bugs and snakes so much?!

No no no, not that NES game. Something far worse.

I have a hard time with threads like this one because I don't really consider games like Crazy Bus or Superman 64 or whatever to really be "bad." Incompetently made, or unfinished, but I save my ire for games that SHOULD be good but aren't. Bad sequels to amazing games, for example, or games that have an interesting concept but execute them poorly. With that in mind, the two worst games I've ever played are Final Fantasy 8 and Planescape Torment.

Bad games huh?

-Plumbers don't wear ties
-Tomb Raider Legend and Anniversary (GBA Port. NOT the original)
-Buffy the Vampire Slayer for GBC
-Ride to Hell: Retribution

Bubsy 3D. Outside of Superman 64 nothing I've played has come close. Every other "worst game of all time" game has had at least some redeeming feature, usually in the form of being at worst marginally comical.

Voltcom9 said:

Plumbers Don't Wear Ties, yeah that's probably one of the most pointless games ever created. It's more of a movie than a game, even then it's a low budget movie with terrible actors and an awful script.

I can't even Call that thing a game, all you can do was to chose a dumbass decision with a controller like it's a fucking Tv Remote and Surely does got lots of lies, like that line in the box that says "Plays like a game fells like a Movie"

what the hell do they where thinking?

was probably the creators of that game were either bored or were on some really bad mixtures of drugs!

BaronOfStuff said:

No no no, not that NES game. Something far worse.

Wait, that was a bad game? I'm sorry but ive played far, far worse. I actually highly enjoyed Rambo. I like those types of arcade games (HotD, etc). And it wasn't bad either, if you are a fan of the movies.

FireFish said:

The game E.T. is generally seen as the worst game ever made in gaming history...

The documentary they made about digging the game out of the landfill is quite interesting. It delves into Atari history as a whole. The guy that single handedly made the ET game delved into quite a state of depression.

There's gaming history preservationists, (revisionists?) that mention how innovative the game actually was for it's time. They try to redeem the guy somewhat, overall it's an interesting take on that era and the worst videogame ever.

SYS said:

The documentary they made about digging the game out of the landfill is quite interesting. It delves into Atari history as a whole. The guy that single handedly made the ET game delved into quite a state of depression.

There's gaming history preservationists, (revisionists?) that mention how innovative the game actually was for it's time. They try to redeem the guy somewhat, overall it's an interesting take on that era and the worst videogame ever.

He did make a much better game before that called Yars' Revenge.

Cacockcansukmycok said:

I can't even Call that thing a game, all you can do was to chose a dumbass decision with a controller like it's a fucking Tv Remote and Surely does got lots of lies, like that line in the box that says "Plays like a game fells like a Movie"

what the hell do they where thinking?

was probably the creators of that game were either bored or were on some really bad mixtures of drugs!

The probably tried to make something like a visual novel... And failed miserably.

Also, I forgot to mention Vampire Rain.

Tarnsman said:

Bubsy 3D. Outside of Superman 64 nothing I've played has come close. Every other "worst game of all time" game has had at least some redeeming feature, usually in the form of being at worst marginally comical.

You should try Buffy The Vampire Slayer for GBC then.

P.S: Sorry for double post. Won't happen again.

Zulk-RS said:

The probably tried to make something like a visual novel... And failed miserably.

Also, I forgot to mention Vampire Rain.

Yea Probably but Even though of all the bad it's got Still have a hilarious charm
of the Music and the Fucked up Filters that make it very enjoyable Such a wrong classic xD

dethtoll said:

I have a hard time with threads like this one because I don't really consider games like Crazy Bus or Superman 64 or whatever to really be "bad." Incompetently made, or unfinished, but I save my ire for games that SHOULD be good but aren't. Bad sequels to amazing games, for example, or games that have an interesting concept but execute them poorly. With that in mind, the two worst games I've ever played are Final Fantasy 8 and Planescape Torment.

can you explain why you think Planescape: Torment is bad? A lot of RPG fans consider it to be up there with the best computer roleplaying games

The worst game I've ever played was Action 52 (the NES version).
The worst game I've ever seen somebody play was Sonic 2006. It's like the Battlefield Earth of video games.

SYS said:

I saw this. It was pretty good, very interesting look at things back then. It kind of wants to make me find an old Atari and buy some of those games just to try them.

Wovenloaf said:

League of Legends, because my former bandmates became addicts of the game and then our band crashed and burned.

That's not a worse game, that is more of a addictive drug, like smoking, once you started, it's difficult to quit it.
Not to mention it's such a overrated game that it makes me grit my teeth in a fit of anger, all it does is stealling players from other games and claiming them as it's own.

Well yeah, I was being facetious. It's probably a decent game, but every time I think of it I'll think of that. Then again, my former bandmates became internet addicts in general.

Guest Unregistered account
mrthejoshmon said:

Ugh, I'm not sure which part of that video is the worst, the game or the player.

Each to their own, but I'm getting a little tired of every forum on the Internet dissing popular YouTubers because they're popular.