Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gaspe

Heh)

Right, Happy NY current world! I wish good luck to every member of both DoomWorld and DoomPower.

Guys, I know 2015 was hard, but, let's believe 2016th will be much easier for everyone. :3

With another new year we sharing the gratest thing ever. World as we see it by our own eyes. 2016th will be more colorfull I really sure! :)

By the way I'm totally drunk. Glory to humanity!

Happy New Year's, everyone! I will continue to do nothing productive for the rest of the week!

Happy New Year!

Would anyone care for some dry cider *cough* I mean champagne?

Whoot ! people faking the act of bein drunk by means of fake Typso's ! Whoot.

Happy new year DoomWorld. Even if it began 4 hours and 20 minutes ago.

Happy new years, and to all those who wish to better themselves this year I hope you archive your goal.

I swear to god I hope 2016 won't be full of disappointments in gaming. But who am I kidding? I probably jinxed it. damn it.

2015 was a real good year for me I hope 2016 is just as good. Hopefully cool new stuff going on with Doom 4 and here at doomworld. And more dumb Firefish posts- WHOOPS did I say that out loud? Just kidding happy new years you lovable bastards >:)

Happy new year everyone! Here's to another good year.

My new years resolution is to eat less, move more, map more and generally be less of a cunt. I imagine I'll fail all of the above, heh.

What are you all pretending to do for your resolution? :p

Happy New Year! Things are going to get interesting, to say the least. Just the next US presidential election is sure to be fascinating, whatever the outcome.

2015 was a weird year for me, but a formative and ultimately positive one. Not the best, but valuable insofar as the progress I made then is sure to pay off.

I'm not doing any resolutions for the New Year, but then again I don't really have goals. I feel like I'm already doing what I need to do in life, so I'll just keep doing more of that.

By the way, I think this video, though dated, is still pretty apt.

gaspe said:

Im drunk

Your coherent typing says otherwise, so you are either lying or have exceptional drunk-typing skills.

MFG38 said:

Your coherent typing says otherwise, so you are either lying or have exceptional drunk-typing skills.

If I was typing while drunk I would attempt to type coherently. You have to be pretty damn wasted to just slap randomly on the keyboard as words randomly appear in your drunken mind.

Oh I didn't notice, I was too busy sleeping during the afternoon and roaming the night and morning. Here, have a slightly relevant song:

MFG38 said:

Heh I often write messages or type things while drunk. And actually I thought this one was put out worse if how it is.

Getsu Fune said:

yay another new year to go.

btw gaspe, did you really register in 2000?

No, it's from a while since it's changed but idk if it's due to a bug or someone delibarately did it.