Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Wereknight

CWolf's FreeDoom workshop (textures, sprites, something else)

Yes. Right, sorry, I was entirely focussed on the backpacks, especially since you said that the pillar is incomplete.

MrFlibble said:

Very neat design, would probably fit well with Blasphemer or Zauberer.

Hmmm... alright, i'll make ahother one.

BTW, what's that design on the backpack? Maybe it could sport the infinity loop symbol?

Regarding its height/width ratio, I checked it in-game and it looks fine. However, I think it would not ruin the design if it were either a bit broader, or had those large side-pockets (like on this one). After all, the backpack comes stuffed with a lot of ammo and could convey this idea with its size.

MrFlibble said:

BTW, what's that design on the backpack? Maybe it could sport the infinity loop symbol?

Regarding its height/width ratio, I checked it in-game and it looks fine. However, I think it would not ruin the design if it were either a bit broader, or had those large side-pockets (like on this one). After all, the backpack comes stuffed with a lot of ammo and could convey this idea with its size.

I already tried to do it, unfortunately any new changes on this one make everything worse.

i like this, but shouldnt the electricity rays at the sides move from side to side?

also it would be cool if the thingy at the top spun

Here's voting for soda's pillar. I'd also like to keep the current double-shotty, it's looking fine as it is. Single-shotty could use some beefing up though - some rusty spots, perhaps?
The evil-eye replacement looks great, but is indicating a windy location, no matter where it's placed.

I think the Freedoom evil eye, be it this one or the one already in the set, needs to be green. Not because the original was green, but for aesthetic purposes, as green will stand out better in most places.

I like Soda's pillar btw

FWIW, my pillar was only meant to be an example of what I disagreed with CWolfRu's direction on, not meant to have actually been put in the game.

It needs some serious shading and detail work.

your version looks better also see by one side, the lost soul is the monsters whit less states of the game heh, you'll be able to do it! :P

not sure how i feel about that lost soul, its a little hard to read from afar

anyways, now that i remember, i palletized your torches a while ago

i'll upload them soon