Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wheresthebeef

Doom is Game Informer's new exclusive

Piper Maru said:

The monsters are too colorful now! Doom 2016 is ruined, the franchise is over.

cute =)

I'm glad they took that community advise if ANYTHING, the hell+entry level shown at E3 prior to this looked very bland

LANEGRACABRA said:

hooooooo is that baron on that site ??!??!?!

Looks like it, and pretty cool to boot. So, on one hand, you have this and on the other hand you have cyberdemon with moose antlers. I'd say it's about a wash.

sleepii said:

cute =)

I'm glad they took that community advise if ANYTHING, the hell+entry level shown at E3 prior to this looked very bland

There is no goddamn filter! Remember how the environments looked different in Doom 64 when there was colored lighting? It seems to be the same here but with 2016 standards.

The imps sort of look like Abe from Oddworld

IIRC the imps in the other two demos had red flesh as opposed to blue? Are these a different type of imp or does their look change every time you go to a new area in the game (hell, Mars, etc.)

The baron looks okay, was hoping he'd look unique to the hell knight. I know in the original games they were like cousins but I feel the hell knight sort of invented that look and was hoping the baron would have more traditional cartoony demon features like in the original, while still remaining grounded and realistic.