Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gaspe

Was out at an open bar from 9-2 last night. Much vodka. Such hangover. Wow.

HAPPY 2016.Time to smoke the hangover out of me.

I resolve to start making maps (finally!)

there is a catch however
I will take as much time as I need to so they will not suck
practice, practice, practice!

agent ender said:

My only fear is that people start a even dumber fad than screaming at people's feet 24/7.

?

agent ender said:

My only fear is that people start a even dumber fad than screaming at people's feet 24/7.

....Huh?

Hell, screaming at feet is probably the most inventive fad of the last decade, assuming that really IS what the kids are into these days!

agent ender said:

What I meant by the "screaming at feet" thing is that retarded as hell "WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE" joke.

I wish I could un-learn this. Fuck.

Ah man, it's the end of the holiday season now. Christmas and New Years are behind us, I notice a lot of people seem eager to get past it once December starts since they gotta buy gifts and shit, but I personally love it. (What better than a culturally accepted excuse for my alcoholism)

gaspe said:

No, it's from a while since it's changed but idk if it's due to a bug or someone delibarately did it.

I have a feeling another user must have been called gaspe and posted something in 1999-2000, and old post of mine from early 00 had my registration date reverted for a bit, it may be the same thing assuming Ling is still digging up old posts.

Doomkid said:

I have a feeling another user must have been called gaspe and posted something in 1999-2000, and old post of mine from early 00 had my registration date reverted for a bit, it may be the same thing assuming Ling is still digging up old posts.

Yeah I guess it must be that, this thread also explains something.
It's cool if you think about it.

gaspe said:

It's cool if you think about it.

That your recently-registered 5-letter nickname, being a slight mutation of an existing English word, is possibly not unique in the history of a forum with 15000+ members? Sounds less cool to me if I put it that way.

scifista42 said:

That your recently-registered 5-letter nickname, being a slight mutation of an existing English word, is possibly not unique in the history of a forum with 15000+ members? Sounds less cool to me if I put it that way.

Why you do this? :(