Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fuzzball

The best kind of Midis

bored-man-131009.jpg
Are the stock midis not boring enough for you? Need more in your standard map music?
Look no further! I have carefully crafted some remakes of Doom and Doom II's soundtrack for you amusement! :D

E1M1
E1M8
E1M9
E2M7
E3M3
E3M8

MAP01
MAP07
MAP08
MAP23
MAP32
Intermission

Hope you find a good home for them...just make sure you get them all the way through the end...a couple have surprises!

Edited by Fuzzball

uhhhh... these are basically the exact same MIDIs, but all the instruments play the same note through-out it all, and there's some slight variation in the layout of them, but not enough to make it deviate from more or less the exact same song-length.

is this supposed to be a joke of some sort? is there a point to all of this? am i being trolled right now? i really don't see what the point is about all of this, honestly.

These are so stupid, lol. E1M8 is the most frustrating thing I've ever had to deal with.

Doomhuntress: It's a bit of a playful in-joke, yeah. :P

Doomhuntress said:

uhhhh... these are basically the exact same MIDIs, but all the instruments play the same note through-out it all, and there's some slight variation in the layout of them, but not enough to make it deviate from more or less the exact same song-length.

is this supposed to be a joke of some sort? is there a point to all of this? am i being trolled right now? i really don't see what the point is about all of this, honestly.

It's a joke dude.
It made the Midis even more frustrating and boring than ever.

It's a bit of a joke yes~ :P Some discussions where had on the ASS stream about making joke versions of some of the main game's music and I whipped these up- not exactly what we had in mind- those may come soon!