Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
zombi

Where Are the WADs/MegaWADs With These Enemies?

Hey all.

I've seen videos and screenshots here and there, but I can't actually track down the WADs/MegaWADs that have these (or some of these) enemies in them:

Valiant has some of those (its super imp uses the "DEVIL" sprite shown iirc). AD_79's 50 Monsters has some of the ones used in Valiant. The Afrit can be found in Scythe 2, Deus Vult 2, and Resurgence. The Plasma Elemental sprite is used for a ScytheX custom monster.

The Arachnophyte and Tortured Soul appeared in Zen Dynamics, AFAIK.

A lot of these monsters were made by Eriance, and appear in the most recent Demon Eclipse build.
Namely Hellion, Helemental, Devil Imp, Diabolist, Cybruiser, Death Incarnate, Inferno and Heirophant.
There's probably more that I forgot.

Ven said:

A lot of these monsters were made by Eriance, and appear in the most recent Demon Eclipse build.
Namely Hellion, Helemental, Devil Imp, Diabolist, Cybruiser, Death Incarnate, Inferno and Heirophant.
There's probably more that I forgot.

Is the most recent version from 2008?

Thanks.

franckFRAG said:

Some of these monsters appear in Survive in Hell (Cybruiser, Poison Soul, Belphegor, Afrit...).

That was actually the only one that I've played I know for sure has some of them. Totally forgot its name until now. Thanks.