Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
roadworx

what game (besides doom) are you playing?

Uhh...

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt, Fallout 4, Fallout New Vegas, Satellite Reign, State of Decay Year One, Dying Light, Mad Max and I've just grabbed the PC release of Dragon's Dogma to see if that catches my fancy.

Mostly modded out the Wazoo Fallout New Vegas though.

Ghost in The Shell: Standalone Complex - First Assault, WoW, Grey Goo, Alien Isolation, Dawn of War: Soulstorm, 40K: Space Marine, and some older games on emulators.

Rocket League, XCOM Long War, Dishonored (Definite Edition).

Fired up Diablo II not long ago and was picking up steam in it, but got lost eventually! :-/

Sven Co-op, Warface, H1Z1, Counter-Strike : Global Offensive, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell : Conviction and ... Sonic Generations ?

Currently playing through GTA3 for the first time. I had never played any "3D" GTA game, so I bought GTA3 and decided to give it a go.

7 Days to Die. Pretty typical for steam to have a million early access zombie survival games and Minecraft clones. 7 Days to die is exactly that, a zombie survival games infused with minecraft. And it's crazy addictive, although harsh learning curve for new players.

Other FPSs from the 90s + random small (usually browser-based) free games on the internet, that's about it.

Love live! School idol project and other casual cellphone games like Ruzzle.

Oh, and Duke nukem 3d with eduke32 port and dukeplus

How is the Grim Dawn Larzuk? Thinking about grabbing that one sometime.

Borderlands. Was $5 at the last Steam sale thing.

Return To Castle Wolfenstein. Doing a replay after all these years.

Fight The Dragon. Haven't played it since just after Xmas tho.

I'm getting the urge to play some Quake / Quake 2.

I love me some Street Fighter 2 online, via FightCade. It's so damn good, handles ping well too.

It's rare, but when my internet isn't being an asshole I get some Smash Bros 4 in. Game and Watch all the way baby.

yukib1t said:

Ghost in The Shell: Standalone Complex - First Assault

How are you liking it so far? I'm pretty excited for the game but I'll have to wait for the PS4 version.

Currently playing on PS3: Batman: Arkham City, Lemmings, Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch

PS4: Batman: Arkham Knight, Call of Duty: Black Ops 3, Dying Light, Farm Simulator 15, Grim Fandango Remastered, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Retro City Rampage DX

Plus I've got a half couple dozen more games I need to finish but am not currently playing.

Mostly..

Elite: Dangerous Horizons
Elder Scrolls V
Rocket League
Mechwarrior Online
Blops 3
Tabletop Simulator

and whatever backlog singleplayer game is left to play on Steam.

Many, including but not limited to:
World of Tanks (beware the scrub factor, holy fucking shit it's bad this time of year)
Resident Evil 5 (co-op "speedrun" on Professional currently underway)
Resident Evil 6 (Mercenaries never gets old)
Resident Evil 0 (Wesker OP)
Sven Co-op (Saturday night nonsense)
Rise of Nations (I am BAD at this)
The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth (because I'm clearly not in a bad enough mood)

Lately? I've been going through Hotline Miami 1/2 for the first time. This game is freaking amazing.

And before that: SOMA. Just, you know, another FG masterpiece.

Touchdown said:

Lately? I've been going through Hotline Miami 1/2 for the first time. This game is freaking amazing.

And before that: SOMA. Just, you know, another FG masterpiece.

i feel bad for you...the rage must be hard xD

Doomkid said:

I love me some Street Fighter 2 online, via FightCade. It's so damn good, handles ping well too.

It's rare, but when my internet isn't being an asshole I get some Smash Bros 4 in. Game and Watch all the way baby.

Smash 4 also; we should have a match sometime DK :) (though I dislike fighting G&W - Toon Link's bombs are suddenly less useful).