Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Marcaek

Weekend Workshop #1 : Darkening E2 with te13-harder

In what will hopefully be a regular event, this Sunday we're hosting a survival session with a new mod to test 3.0's features. Join us tomorrow as we Darken the lights for some Spooky Survival on Darkening E2!

To join, download THIS build and place it in a separate folder, copy over your "zandronum-username.ini" which can be found in your zandronum folder to the new one, and add the new folder to the "Options > Configure > Engines > Testing releases" box in Doomseeker.

Version: Zandronum 3.0-alpha-151228-1140

Game Mode: Survival
WAD's: Darkening E2, Harder, Text Colors
When: January 31st, 2016, 16:30 PDT
Pacific Time: 15:30 (3:30 PM)
Mountain Time: 16:30 (4:30 PM)
Central Time (US): 17:30 (5:30 PM)
Eastern Time: 18:30 (6:30 PM)

Where: TSPG-Painkiller

We had a little trouble, but despite that everything went much better than expected. It's safe to say we'll be making this a regular thing until we run out of stuff to test (as if that'll ever happen!)

For what little time I was there, I did enjoy it - Will be happy to be a part of this any time I can

We uh, decided to have an impromptu DM session using the mod immediately after finishing the first 12 maps, and now I feel bad about not inviting you rofl

OOPS oh well the server will be up all week for anyone who wants to shoot people in the dark