Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Koko Ricky

Weird psychos that end up in Post Hell

So I won't go into the history of any of these unfortunate souls (not that I even know), but is this the type of thing you see on every forum, where there are these borderline sociopaths who obsess over something and disrupt everything? Is it just juvenile trolling, or are there occasional genetic hiccups that find their way to any given forum? I dunno if this really belongs in the general forum, I was just speculating on their psychology.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, this should have gone in EE. Sorry!

GoatLord said:

EDIT: Now that I think about it, this should have gone in EE. Sorry!

Yes! I ought to pull down your pants and smack your behind! Ten--- thousand lashes incoming!!!!!

GoatLord said:

Is it just juvenile trolling, or are there occasional genetic hiccups that find their way to any given forum?

Both types are a thing - probably?

One thing I love about Doomworld is that people who are here purely to cause trouble are usually ousted quite quickly. We all get a funny PH thread to read at the end of it all, too.

GoatLord said:

I have to say I find that to be a unique feature here.

Nah, lots of forums have "bad post bins".

See, that's what morbidly fascinates me. Now, nothing against Soda, but he's just a member, like any of us, it's not like he's a famous actor or musician. How the fuck did he get a stalker? I mean, how does someone get to be that way? It's weird as shit!

Jaxxoon R said:

But are any of them as fancy as this one?

SomethingAwful has a "Gas Chamber" for threads with no hope or content of worth, complete with murky green filter. In addition once threads end up in there, they're all attributed to being started by "SHITHEAD", which is often fitting.

BaronOfStuff said:

In addition once threads end up in there, they're all attributed to being started by "SHITHEAD", which is often fitting.

Wouldn't always work here. Sometimes PH'ed threads start inconspicuously enough, and then they get utterly derailed by a controversial and barely relevant comment.

I like it when the realy weird shit happens (like that weird anti-jew bee wad guy). Nothing that outlandish ever happens when I am online though, sucks I guess.

I remember Darkjedirevived or whatever being fairly lost with reality, down to the point he wouldn't shut up about shipping Sailor Moon or Star Wars characters, including his fabulous fantasy of wanting 20-something Anakin Skywalker to bone his 14-something apprentice. Though hey, maybe space culture's different? Really, it was more how he went on about it.

There was also that guy who was really into knives. Can't remember his name, though.

Clonehunter said:

I remember Darkjedirevived or whatever being fairly lost with reality, down to the point he wouldn't shut up about shipping Sailor Moon or Star Wars characters, including his fabulous fantasy of wanting 20-something Anakin Skywalker to bone his 14-something apprentice. Though hey, maybe space culture's different? Really, it was more how he went on about it.

There was also that guy who was really into knives. Can't remember his name, though.

Oh yeah, that fucking guy who managed to act like a creep and bring up sailor moon every five minutes. Didn't he make a Buffalo Bill style thread where he called his victim crush "my fish"?

And I think the knife guy was [ P R O T O T Y P E ] or something along those lines.

GoatLord said:

See, that's what morbidly fascinates me. Now, nothing against Soda, but he's just a member, like any of us, it's not like he's a famous actor or musician. How the fuck did he get a stalker? I mean, how does someone get to be that way? It's weird as shit!

I dunno about the Soda story. My friend had a weirdo stalker from playing Heretic 2 multiplayer. The whole thing is indeed weird.

Heh, that latest post arrow is almost too perfect with the thread title.

GoatLord said:

How the fuck did he get a stalker?

How does anyone get a stalker? I know someone who broke off a friendship with someone a few years ago because the other friend was a moocher who kept spending my friend's money and looking for favors that he couldn't comply with. That same other friend consistently keeps trying to add him back on Facebook over multiple different account attempts and PM's.

Frankly some people are just weird. There could be a multitude of reasons why people stalk other people, but it's on a per-individual basis.

mrthejoshmon said:

And I think the knife guy was [ P R O T O T Y P E ] or something along those lines.

That was him alright. And then he made a second account called extremecutler or something and kept going on about knives, heh.

I've been meaning to post a thread like this myself. I really think that there's something about this website that attracts assburgers and sociopaths. Like seriously, I'm 99% sure that the guy who posts a thread about jerking it to anime, or his asshole, or how gay the admins are and "f*ck doomworld because I don't care if I get banned" is in fact not a 12-year-old child but instead a fully grown man with a real mental disorder. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this just doesn't show up this often on other forums.

Id wager that, relative to other contemporary gaming forums, it happens less here on average than elsewhere. Considering the amount of people who visit and post daily, it's actually a pleasant surprise that these morons are fairly few in number.

About the point of more fully-grown weirdos than young weirdos, I'd attribute that solely to the age of the game.

Yah, I'd say that the numbers for the weird kinds are pretty low here, actually. Which is saying something for other game related forums.

Obsidian said:

That was him alright. And then he made a second account called extremecutler or something and kept going on about knives, heh.

He then went on to create another account and post his music from Soundcloud. He was also involved in another drama (of which he wasn't the offender however) but detailing anything would give away his current nickname.

I think the thing is, a lot of weirdos, creeps, crazies, and morons tend to just meld into other communities and continue unchallenged because of others like them; in short, hugboxes.

But here, the community tends to agitate these people and they go nuts and get banned.