• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dg93

Groundhog Day 2016

yukib1t said:

Nooooo!

YES

I've had enough snow and weather for a long time. Time for Spring!

yukib1t said:

Not that I believe a damn ground rodent.

You dare defy the prophecy from the almighty Punxsutawney Phil?!

Does that rodents influence extend to the southern hemisphere? I wouldn't mind an early autumn.

There's something vaguely familiar about this thread.

GreyGhost said:

Does that rodents influence extend to the southern hemisphere? I wouldn't mind an early autumn.

I wish there was an early Autumn, I just can't stand the heat anymore.

I wrote a lengthy post about how groundhogs do not predict the weather and that it is all for show, but it appears I never actually wrote it.

I would like some warmth simply because my house has no working furnace, and instead we have an industrial bullet heater sitting in the dining room.

Avoozl said:

I wish there was an early Autumn, I just can't stand the heat anymore.

I'm well and truly sick of coming home drenched in sweat. We've had some Florida-like days here in Vic where the air is all hot and muggy.. Wasn't humid like this last summer :(

Doomkid said:

I'm well and truly sick of coming home drenched in sweat. We've had some Florida-like days here in Vic where the air is all hot and muggy.. Wasn't humid like this last summer :(

Pfffft... Here in central Canada you end up walking/driving home in temperatures -20 Celsius for nearly half the damn year. Sometimes a little warmer, sometimes much colder. I would take the extra heat and sun any of the week. Winter sucks man, and it lasts from November all the way through to March. ARGH CANADA BLOWS (heh, see what I did there?)

yukib1t said:

Nooooo! I want more snow and cold weather :(

Uh uh. No! Where I'm from, we get cold rain and lots of wind. Fucking sick of it.