Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Patrol1985

Release date announced! May 13th 2016!

Nice.

E: Couple new glimpses of things in that trailer. The Baron is indeed larger than the HK by some way, but not as huge as the perspective on the first screens made it look.

Also, closeup Pinky shot. Looks great.

AirRaid said:

To be honest a release date announcement warrants a new thread.

My thoughts exactly. It's a big announcement. By the way - the collector's edition has also been announced. Contains metal casing and a 12 inch Revenant statue... not something I look forward to really, but still nice for people into collecting stuff :)

AirRaid said:

Where did you see the collectors ed. details?

Official Bethesda website. They announced the collector's edition along with the release date.

scifista42 said:

And it requires having a Youtube account and logging in. :(

I provided an additional link in the original post. It shouldn't require logging into youtube.

I don't know where to post this so I'll just throw it here. Tiago Sousa has just posted this tweet featuring what appears to be the third version of a box art.

Picture:

Spoiler

This one's actually not that bad. Out of the three the Revenant version is the best but this is still miles better than the Doomguy one.

I have to admit though, while I didn't have much against the Cyderdemon design the box art with him doesn't look like Doom at all. I could assume it as another Resistance installment if I was illiterate.

My favorite box art is still just the black background with white text. I just liked the minimalism and sort of worked for an assumed "You are isolated in this world" feeling.

It's fake. They never mentioned "Snapcoins" ANYWHERE, why would they randomly announce it on an anonymous reddit post? Be real.

The alpha leak mentioned snapcoins.

Edit: BTW, of course it's fake! I don't want to sound like I doubt it :)

AirRaid said:

It's fake. They never mentioned "Snapcoins" ANYWHERE, why would they randomly announce it on an anonymous reddit post? Be real.

It's clearly a joke, nobody doubted that (Enjoy DOOM™ while blabla DOOM™ incredible DOOM™, not even PR talks like that).
It's 4chan by the way, not reddit.