Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
thesecondcomingdoom

Some steam friend is gifting me random games

today, i was gifted bad rats, final doom, postal, shower with your dad simulator. i'm laughing literally at these gifts. Have you ever had a friend gifting you random games?

Edit : Also he had gifted me 2 more postals.

edit 2 :

edit 3 : hatred. seriously didn't accept the gift. but seriously, why hatred?

I gifted Insurgency to 3 of my steam friends during the last winter sale, but the only time I've ever had a game gifted to me on steam was when I won a giveaway.

Bad Rats is depressingly popular as a gag gift. Probably because it keeps going on sale for less than a dollar.

WildWeasel said:

Bad Rats is depressingly popular as a gag gift. Probably because it keeps going on sale for less than a dollar.

Sounds like right. Why would they gift me 3 postals though? The messages of them were "My name is not important what is important is what im going to do"

Fuzzball gave me a copy of The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth and I've given away a few copies of the original Binding of Isaac. Guess what my favourite game is.

Obsidian said:

Fuzzball gave me a copy of The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth and I've given away a few copies of the original Binding of Isaac. Guess what my favourite game is.

Spider Kong on Atari 2600. Is it?

Why would he gift you Bad Rats? He must be a sadist.