Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Julian

Mr Goodbye

Lut, former administrator of our own forums, updated the Millennium page. In short, he is leaving the project. Don't get mad, Millennium is not abandonned. Read for yourself:

I've handed the Doom Millennium project and this website over to good friend and Doomworld Forums public enemy #1, Dashiva. He'll be updating this page from now on. I trust we'll see some good progress soon.

I have the feeling that both Lut's departure and Dashiva's arrival are likely to be heavily commented. Whatever, let us wish them luck and success. Both of them.

Now all we need is for Millenium to be merged with the mighty RTC-3057.... maybe not.

Hey, let's ALL do something crazy today! :p

Millennium must be closer to release than Rtc-3057

I guess Lüt want to be the new hero of the "banned from Doomworld" community.

Actually I have trust in Dashiva. He is probably far more intelligent than the side we see of him here in DW.

The same thing can be said about Crendowing. Besides his utterly lame vendetta against Linguica he is actually a rather nice guy.

I just hope Millennium is still going to use the Eternity Engine. I would be BITTERLY disappointed if it were to change to some other port....

Odd! Never cared much what happened with Millennium myself, and Dashiva is cool in my book, but I didn't know he worked on projects like this one.

Eternity has a jumping option? I remember the Milleniun maps were made with that feature in mind when it was still being made for the previous mbf-based engine... Quasar, what are you fearing it could be ported to?

myk said:

Eternity has a jumping option? I remember the Milleniun maps were made with that feature in mind when it was still being made for the previous mbf-based engine... Quasar, what are you fearing it could be ported to?

I believe Joel Murdoch was probably going to add that ahead of me, as Millennium is (or was?) going to use a custom modification of Eternity. I had of course made a standing offer to implement some Millennium features in Eternity itself, but since Joel hasn't kept in touch about it I figure he's doing ok on his own or something.

zdoom would be a likely port to steal away my "business." Randy's my main competition, IMO ^_^

Level 9 is done, my obligation is over. Would suck to never have anyone play the level tho.... good luck Dashiva. Is there a betting pool as to which year this thing is gonna be released? :p

Rellik said:

Level 9 is done, my obligation is over.

Level 7 is done, my obligation is over. As a matter of fact I got it done way back in March. Too bad.

Well this is... news... um...
Dashiva was banned shortly after I regestered so I guess I really can't comment. I've heard he's annoying. that's about it.