Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Outrageous Videos

My First New Map In a While

I smell Terry's butt smell here!

Btw, you could have posted some screenshots to prove the map is good :3

EDIT: nice map, besides the fuckload of cyberdemons and chaingunners and archviles and these hard monsters. At least I make real maps, not fuckfests.

Gustavo, piss off until you can learn some manners. Seriously.

I'm guessing this is something along the lines of a puzzle map? It's a neat idea, even if the presentation could use a little polish. No FDAs sadly, I'm still rather shaky on the demos front. :P Cool stuff though.

Tons of Cyberdemons + Masterminds + Chaingunners + occasional other monsters randomly placed everywhere, no ammo, top lazy and ugly architecture and visuals, linear progression with inconvenient backtracking, several HOMs and weird texture assignments, unplayable without cheats and no worth looking at.

scifista42 said:

Tons of Cyberdemons + Masterminds + Chaingunners + occasional other monsters randomly placed everywhere, no ammo, top lazy and ugly architecture and visuals, linear progression with inconvenient backtracking, several HOMs and weird texture assignments, unplayable without cheats and no worth looking at.

Couldn't have summed it up better myself :)

Outrageous Videos said:

This was a joke wad I made trying to beat chillax for difficulty and i just decided fuck it i'll just make it bad

Why even share it then.

Outrageous Videos said:

Chillax is a really fun wad so i thought i'd try and recreate it i just got lazy at the end that's it

If you didn't put any effort into a map, and purposely made it bad, you shouldn't release it.

Seriously, OBLIGE makes better maps than this. If you don't want to be ground into the dirt by criticism, put some effort into WADs that you release. I'd rather play a mediocre beginner's WAD than a straight-up, purposely terrible one.