Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BaronOfStuff

I Love RNG [Another Fucking FDA Pile-O-Shit]

Well we all saw what the first one was like, so this should be no surprise as far as (lack of) quality goes.

Click here to become stupid!

Once again, the music is by Propaganda, and once again it's aptly-titled, this time being named "MONSTER COCK".

As usual, post FDA stuff here just so I can waste another FIVE FUCKING HOURS putting some shitty video together to show how horrible "good ideas" really are.

(Yes it's targeted toward Plutonia.wad again)

Nah, no need for tool-assisted anything. This is literally based entirely on how the RNG decides to treat you, so just keep running to the exit as many times as it takes to succeed. Or until you get bored, which is far more likely on a map like this.

As for looking at the map before hand, blah. It's not like it could reveal a secret strategy into winning, so in this case it's fine.

But don't do it again.

Thanks again all, I've got a video rendering at the moment and will update this post when it's uploaded and viewable.

Bad news is that I also have another FDA map ready, so expect another waste of everyone's time when I upload that, complete with choice of godawful music.

Well you sort of missed the boat for inclusion this time around, but I'll keep the demo in the event that I get enough to make a second video for this WAD.

Speaking of videos:

God damn, RNG can certainly be a hateful motherfucker at times.

What happened to Hypnotoad was what I thought would happen by switching to nightmare skill. So it seems chance of winning depends on the player employing strafe50 or wallrunning - not doing so makes the map (almost?) impossible.

When "testing", I just rushed on with standard SR40 and made it to the exit a few times. It's simply a pot-luck situation (the worst sort of situation in Doom maps), with Hypnotoad being the poor unfortunate bastard with no luck whatsoever this time around.