Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

Doomkid's FDA Bullshit (Challenge for BaronOfStuff)

Oh crap that's right, my apologies

Nice demos, dudes! I love visible satisfaction with beating something or visible frustration.

I was alerted to your shitty what-knobs-use floor trap because of that Lost Soul giving the empty space between him and myself some audible grief.

But still, for SHAME, Doomkid. That sort of trap is lower than a snake's arsehole.

ROFL I wanted to be as dickish as possible - Other than the bullshit disappearing revenants, you all worked out the intended route in the end. BoS was close enough in the end, there wasn't much left when you died. I'm looking forward to your next map, these are addictive to play/watch/make!

I only quit because 128 sprites and WOOOAH DUDE 1993 CAN'T HANDLE THAT SHIT.

Thanks, Carmack.

I do have FDA4 in the works RIGHT FUCKING NOW though so that's something.

1 attempt (0 deaths) | final time 3:37 | stats 199/197 0 6/6 1/1 3:37+03

Unfortunately Doomkid did not specify IWAD/complevel and I incorrectly assumed the same settings as for all BaronOfStuff's wads (on the grounds that this was at least unofficially part of the same series). Therefore "-iwad plutonia" is required to play the demo correctly. Many apologies for the inconvenience.

It was a lot of fun and not frustrating at all. Probably due to the large quantities of plasma and abundance of megaspheres, it seemed rather easy. However, I am surprised I won first time. I assume I was very lucky.

RjY said:

Unfortunately Doomkid did not specify IWAD/complevel

Oh man, that is a friggin rookie mistake - I have no excuse for that!