Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
BaronOfStuff

FDA 4: Lucky Guess

Too drunk to be clever with monster placement (or employ bullshit floortraps like a fucking scrub!), so here's my laziest and shittiest FDA thing yet.

Well except for the second one, that was just vomit.

Oh Baron, how do you churn out so much utter dumb shit without trying?

As expected, it's Vanilla-compatible, uses Plutonia.wad, and the music is another magnum opus from Propaganda; Jungle Horse Metal.

Anyway, the usual rules apply. What usual rules? These ones I just made up:
1. No peeking in a map editor. No, seriously, don't do it. Unless you're a dickhead.
2. No restarting. This ain't the DSDA, nobody gives a fuck if you die 0 times or 100 times.
3. No being a whiny babby because your skill is not enough.
4. Post FDA in the thread for all to laugh at watch.

I'm already trying to guess what it is this time!

They should ban this kind of WAD people make lazily just to get FDAs. Stop it, please! I'm needing a rest from this.

Sorry man, I'll make my FDA tomorrow.

Gustavo6046 said:

I'm already trying to guess what it is this time!

They should ban this kind of WAD people make lazily just to get FDAs. Stop it, please! I'm needing a rest from this.

Sorry man, I'll make my FDA tomorrow.

BABBY STRIKE IS GO.

Take your own advice, Gustavo, and stop shitting out projects that aren't even finished. Then we'll talk about posting just to get attention.

I'm NOT shitting out this project. I'm just telling you that you're sending too many such WADs in a short time.

I should take a rest...

BaronOfStuff said:

2. No restarting. This ain't the DSDA, nobody gives a fuck if you die 0 times or 100

Does it mean we have only one life?

gaspe said:

Does it mean we have only one life?

Nah, just no quitting the recording and then restarting to "look good". Die as many times as necessary!

IMHO he just did it because he wants to see as many hilarious deathes as possible. But I ain't sure. So ignore this post if you want.

Gustavo6046 said:

IMHO he just did it because he wants to see as many hilarious deathes as possible. But I ain't sure. So ignore this post if you want.

gustavo pls. Stop making yourself look like a mong.

Good Map

I kinda forgot that this wad uses the Plutonia IWAD when I first recorded it, so I already figured out the first bit after I loaded the wad in the correct IWAD.

I'd record you an FDA now, but being on my phone it'd just be pathetic death after pathetic drunk-seeming death. But I'll give this one a few hundred times here in an hour when I get home and see if I can't either beat it or get so pissed off I do what you've been doing (not talking about making a map, btw).

20th time's the charm ;p

19 deaths; total time: 8:32 (I used -complevel 4; hopefully that was right)

I got so lucky on the first teleport that I had to check each of the other four out on subsequent lives. I actually thought for a moment that the hallway required wallrunning, but good thing it didn't because that's not really something I practice. Can't believe how many times I died, either; I played like shit for these runs.

Fun times BoS; I hope you get some sick, twisted, f*cked up, sadist, vomit-inducing, auto-erotic asphyxiating sexual pleasure out of my 19 deaths over a 6 minute period.

Yeah, that was an error turned intentional after someone mentioned it in IRC. I should have given those switches some arbitrary sectors to affect. Originally they were there to open the side doors but for some idiot reason GZDB decided to assign new tags on copy-pasting.