• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrDope

DOOM ALPHA CODE/Strings (New Info) **SPOILERS**

Fantast1k said:

Look what i become :D

[copyrighted material removed]

GReat to know that console commands isn't locked in alpha))) Or most of them probably work only in offline mode.

Fantast1k said:

Testing bots, i'll post "how to hack alpha" soon ^_^

[copyrighted material removed]

There's some kind of test map? I wonder if gtx 750 ti still shows 4 fps there in 4 walls room))
What about uploading a torrent...for those who didn't back up Alpha files?))

hmm according to The Cutting Room floor page in Doom 1

"At one point in development, the Spider Mastermind was going to have a magic attack that likely would've held the player in place, leaving them vulnerable to the demon's normal chaingun attack. This is a frame for it."

Could this be the inspiration of the Telekinesis seen in the Doom 4 code?

@mrDope
I know people here will insult me, but who cares right?

can you check if we can disable the compass in the Single Player? not via console command but via the settings, because I have a PS4 and you know on console there's no command :).

Fantast1k said:

Testing bots, i'll post "how to hack alpha" soon ^_^

Might want to censor your desktop code over there on the right

id.dav said:

There's some kind of test map? I wonder if gtx 750 ti still shows 4 fps there in 4 walls room))

This sounds like a bad thing. This game is for beta access people only already. I'm surprised this forum hasn't been warned by the guys back at HQ because of all the things we're finding in the strings.

If anyone LITERALLY torrents this thing, we may get in deep, DEEP SHIT. I'd suggest we stay as we have been. Just showing strings, and not giving out free copies.

id.dav said:

That sounds like a very bad idea that would cause legal issues.

Tuskin38 said:

That sounds like a very bad idea that would cause legal issues.

Was just googling for a torrent . Hehe.

However, I'd like for someone to upload the Alpha after the main game comes out. Check the differences between Alpha and Final. Purely for curiosity satisfaciton.
Many people did not manage to get their hands on alpha.

Like E3 Doom 3 demo. Altho that was leaked.

More like LameDuke .

Potatoguy said:

This sounds like a bad thing. This game is for beta access people only already. I'm surprised this forum hasn't been warned by the guys back at HQ because of all the things we're finding in the strings.

If anyone LITERALLY torrents this thing, we may get in deep, DEEP SHIT. I'd suggest we stay as we have been. Just showing strings, and not giving out free copies.

Ok! Why just not destroy this topic at all? I mean they will start saying about PC community once again damaging pc gaming and other shit....Just imagine a news on Kotaku...."oh a guy on doomworld forums find a way to play Doom alpha with bots" it might get ugly(

id.dav said:

Ok! Why just not destroy this topic at all? I mean they will start saying about PC community once again damaging pc gaming and other shit....Just imagine a news on Kotaku...."oh a guy on doomworld forums find a way to play Doom alpha with bots" it might get ugly(

It won't get ugly.

Exploring cut or early content in common in most video games, there is an entire wiki dedicated to it.

No reason to delete this thread because of it.

just made an account to tell you not to listen to this fantastik dude, he's a fake and has been trolling around on the rin forums as well

Fantast1k said:

Ok, simply put this file in your Doom alpha folder and run "Start.Bat"

dodgy link

Yeah no, I'm not trusting that.

id.dav said:

What the fuck? And what about MrDope?

I'm just a math genius with low level asperger's (seriously I don't even have a job).

id.dav said:

The bot thing is chill.

What i meant, numbskull, was the literal torrent of the Doom alpha to other people. Getting the alpha access was already to exclusive to those who have it. If this shit is torrent for anyone to get, THAT is when we'll be in deep shit.

They can fuck with the game all they want to themselves. It's pushing buttons, yes. But the moment you give something out that's suppose to be exclusive, then that's when shit gets shitty.

Here is the code :D

DOOMx64.exe +com_AllowConsole 1 +com_skipIntroVideo 1 +toggle net_dedicatedServerGate_Enable +toggle menu_mpDemo

BluePineapple72 said:

I sure hope that they don't cancel the other alpha because of all this.

You're overreacting.

Anyone can do this with most games. The most they'll do is secure the files more

Fantast1k said:

Here is the code :D

DOOMx64.exe +com_AllowConsole 1 +com_skipIntroVideo 1 +toggle net_dedicatedServerGate_Enable +toggle menu_mpDemo

literally fuck off

I mean, Call of Duty Black Ops and its sequels had its bots take names from your Steam friends list, but something does seem off about all this.

MrDope said:

I'm just a math genius with low level asperger's (seriously I don't even have a job).

MRDope have you tried that start.bat file wich Fantastic uploaded?
Is this some kind of unofficial leak by id? But with what purpose?

MrDope said:

It's a placeholder, not the final model.

How would you know that?

EDIT:

Either id Software is testing the Doom Community, or some guys will be fired from the company by tomorrow.

id.dav said:

MRDope have you tried that start.bat file wich Fantastic uploaded?
Is this some kind of unofficial leak by id? But with what purpose?

Yeah, it's legit.