Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrGlide

Do you enjoy Dark souls? And if so why?

dethtoll said:

Jimothy, it's worth buying a PS3 just for several other PS3-exclusive games as well IMO.

As it is, I can't think of any other PS3 games off the top of my head besides Demon's Souls that I'd want to get a PS3 for. Maybe older inFamous titles? I'd have to do a bit of research for that one.

Shanoa said:

I'm sure you'll have a chance to experience Demon's Souls on PS4 as teased here by FROM back in November 2015.

I already have it on PS3 but i'd double dip for a potential 60FPS version on PS4 and perhaps some extras.

I was keeping tabs on that teaser image when it was released, but sadly nothing seems to have come of it after a few months. I'd love to hear anything about a PS4 remaster, it's the only Souls game I haven't played to date. Who knows, maybe some news will come out after Dark Souls 3 has run its course?

Jimothy said:

As it is, I can't think of any other PS3 games off the top of my head besides Demon's Souls that I'd want to get a PS3 for. Maybe older inFamous titles? I'd have to do a bit of research for that one.

I was keeping tabs on that teaser image when it was released, but sadly nothing seems to have come of it after a few months. I'd love to hear anything about a PS4 remaster, it's the only Souls game I haven't played to date. Who knows, maybe some news will come out after Dark Souls 3 has run its course?

I'd hope as much, the rumours of Demon's Souls remaster were never really touched upon or denied by FROM or Sony since November. I'd say they're currently focusing on adding the finishing touches to DSIII for the April release, then we'll hear more about the possible remaster some time after, yes.

Jimothy - "I can't think of any other PS3 games off the top of my head besides Demon's Souls that I'd want to get a PS3 for."
I would advise Metal Gear Solid 4, Ninja gaiden sigma 1 + 2, All the uncharted's, the last of us, Heavy Rain, 3D Dot Hero's, Flow, flower. there are quite a few bad ass ps3 games.

Not to mention Ico/Shadow of the Colossus HD, which is markedly superior to the PS2 originals.