Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linguica

MASS LOSER AMNESTY! ULTRA PROGRESSIVE WORLD RUN AMOK!!!

In a shocking, unprecedented move, I have just unconditionally pardoned the last 5 years' worth of Losers from their torturous confinement. Please congratulate 1337CyberdemonxX, AlphaStormX, bankai, BigBearBurp, bradman3000, bryant robinson, capodecima, coolj, cyberturtle, d33t3r, d@ngib5on, dah-masta-69, don west, Doom Juan, Doomdudeforever, DoomzRules, Doom_Trooper, Fahim@_@, FranticFatality, GexTheGecko, Glass Rook, Harmata, JadeWK, Kelticwonder, Lord_Dweedle, mArt1And00m3r11339, poop87, ryguy147, SuperSlammer2, and The Phantombuilder on their release.

In a more barbaric move, I sentenced all other Losers to death, and obliterated more than 100 souls with the banhammer.

In yet another, more pragmatic move, we now have a tool for Losering people that is 1) relatively easy to use, and 2) expires automatically. Now that the power of auto-temporary-Losering is at our fingertips, we expect to see a lot more people cooling their heels in the Loser forum for offenses we previously overlooked because it was too much of a pain to punish them. Fear our wrath!!

Linguica said:

In a more barbaric move, I sentenced all other Losers to death, and obliterated more than 100 souls with the banhammer.

TALLY OF THE DEAD!

TALLY OF THE DEEEEEEAD!

Linguica said:

Doom Juan

thanks for letting me know of his membership here so I can add him to my ignore list

BaronOfStuff said:

I give it two weeks before this particular user does something to end up back in the Losers forum.

Exceedingly optimistic I see! We should make a pool. I give it 3 days or 3 posts, whichever comes faster.

Decay said:

Exceedingly optimistic I see!

Oh, I know he's capable of fucking up much sooner, but first he's got to realise that he's out of the Losers forum, which could be a while.

Decay said:

Exceedingly optimistic I see! We should make a pool. I give it 3 days or 3 posts, whichever comes faster.

And thus it was so that Capo's ban/suspension/purg had become a betting sport.

The ironic part? He STILL has the Loser title.

EDIT: I see this has been fixed while I was asleep.

SuperSlammer's out!? Shit, I never thought I'd see the day. I still revere that Lucario thread to this day.

In yet another, more pragmatic move, we now have a tool for Losering people that is 1) relatively easy to use, and 2) expires automatically. Now that the power of auto-temporary-Losering is at our fingertips, we expect to see a lot more people cooling their heels in the Loser forum for offenses we previously overlooked because it was too much of a pain to punish them. Fear our wrath!!

For a second I thought I just somehow hadn't noticed that convenience for the last 3 weeks, excellent change!

I wanted to get away with lesser offenses forever. But now it's easier to moderate, are you saying I actually have to behave?

Literally Hitler, Ling. Literally Hitler.

Bashe said:

SuperSlammer's out!? Shit, I never thought I'd see the day. I still revere that Lucario thread to this day.

rofl, oh yeah! I thought I recognized him. good times.

HavoX said:

thanks for letting me know of his membership here so I can add him to my ignore list

Incidentally, does anyone know if there is a maximum size for the Ignore list?

Grazza said:

Incidentally, does anyone know if there is a maximum size for the Ignore list?

16,777,213 characters, and each entry is stored as the userid with one trailing space

Between googol.wad and these presidential pardons, is 2016 Linguica's lame duck year? If so, who has been shadow elected to become the next Administrator? Switching domains, Romero coming back to make a map... something isn't adding up here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azuruish said:

Why Loser Thread is restricted for normal users? I know that earlier it was available to see at least.

What's that? You volunteer to test it? OK, if you insist...

Are there no useful threads in the Losers forum? Such as honest-to-goodness wad/mod threads.

printz said:

Are there no useful threads in the Losers forum? Such as honest-to-goodness wad/mod threads.

Oh those losers are having all the thoughtful discussions in their hidden realm while we are stuck with EE!

Pegg said:

Oh those losers are having all the thoughtful discussions in their hidden realm while we are stuck with EE!

Yep, the Loser Colony is the penultimate utopia of innovative thought and lofty ideals. We're missing out on fully developed megawads that rival, and exceed, the best efforts from us "regulars."

All I remember from the Losers forum was a "Heh" thread, also a thread of apology which I started when I was losered one day, I can't remember the rest of the threads.