• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tracer

Let's give Doomguy a backstory

Rules: Must post chronologically.

I'll start.

22 years ago...

John Walker was born a with a full head of thick, black hair and rosewood colored eyes. His parents were James and Catherine Walker. James was a Chicago police officer, and his mother was a school teacher on maternity leave. Aside from some unexplainable brain activity immediately after birth, nothing seemed wrong with John. So the doctors sent him home with his parents after a few days of observation turned up nothing.

23 Years ago:
Catherine and James Walker decided it was time to have a child of their own. They looked at the options and decided a comfy hotel was the way to go.

Some scented candles and herbs later things were getting jiggy but there was a problem! James heard voices...he was worried this would be passed onto his unborn child but shrugged it off for now...

3 years ago...

It was 9:30AM and Humphrey Kolesnikov was late for work again. His father, a super-rich Russian oligarch, gave him everything a young man could ever want. Humphrey, however, just couldn't seem to care about his upper management job in his father's oil-mining company. He told himself he just didn't feel like he deserved it, claimed it with his own two hands and his bright mind, but truth be told, as a wealthy attractive socialite and the scourge of London's night clubs, he was a bit of a slacker. Even now as he was driving to work, he was shaking off a violent hangover, eating a pack of terribly unhealthy, but gloriously delicious chocolate doughnuts and sexting the French model he met yesterday. Still, life was great for young Humphrey.

*CRASH*

The grill of his Bentley was smeared with blood and a severed hand landed on his windshield.

"Oh bugger the Queen's rotten arse, I wasn't paying attention and hit a pedestrian. A walker, if you wish," he shouted agitatedly.

"This is most terrible," he exclaimed, "that poor American policeman from Chicago on his first trip to Europe had no chance. May he rest in peace. Oh no, what is this? He had a pet rabbit? I shall take care of you, little one. I'll call you Daisy."

Then, shedding a manly tear for the fallen officer Walker, who couldn't hear traffic over the voices in his head, Humphrey added ponderously: "I feel like my outlook on life is drastically changing! Suka blyat, I can't pretend to care about my father's company anymore! I'm joining the space marines this instant so I can be a part of UAC's frontier science!"

dew said:

"I feel like my outlook on life is drastically changing! Suka blyat, I can't pretend to care about my father's company anymore! I'm joining the space marines this instant so I can be a part of UAC's frontier science!"

*giggling*

2 years ago...

Doomguy found out that Rabbit's brain contains Masson's secrets . To find out everything he went to the best scientist at the UAC: 'Gabe Nuklem"
Scientist's attempts to find out secrets are failed and unfortunately existed only one way to get these secrets - travel into Rabbit's mind/brain.
It was really risky but guy must move quickly. Hit 100 grams Vodka (for courage) he sit down on chair, Gabe are connecting machine to guy brain... bum... boh. He inside... Inside Rabbit's mind... But what is it. What? No!!!!

Seems like Doomguy saw something really horrible. No one knows because since that moment Doomguy didn't said any words. He can't speak anymore.