Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

Current list of Clans (All ports)

It is not. Most of the clans listed in ZD aren't real clans. They're mostly groups with a bunch of people that don't even get in touch with competitive-related gamemodes.

PS: C:\ - Ctrl Alt Destroy isn't multi-port since Jwarrier's crew are part of WS.

I dunno c:\ for me are multi port clan, the players in are good on all 3 major ports. Its not like E or b3 which are obviously strictly playing only one port. Dont think it matters this much some players players of c:\ are also in diff clan on ZD.

So I'm going the revive this thread since Marcaek has mentioned it to me. Clans are a pretty big part of online Dooming so it makes sense to have a thread about it.

If anything in the OP is outdated or incorrect, let me know. If there's any current clans out there I've missed, shoot me a URL to their website/forum/etc if possible.

capodecima said:

Really huge clan scene, whole 9 zandronum clans. Remember 30 clans only in Czech Republic. xD

Yeah, especially since multi-clanning was a thing back then. I wasn't around at that time, just check ZD stats.

I really dont care, i am old man (almost 31). I remember a lot of stuff in competetive online doom, i played about 200 tournaments maybe? I am not person carry the online scene nowadays, but i remember.

Sadly for you, age doesn't necessarily correlate with wisdom. Stop shitting up threads just because you crave more attention.

LOL i dont feel like i am some walking wisdom or something, But i dont see nothing bad with joke something like "lol 9 clans" when i remember better times. If you are mad/sad how bad online doom is or something, uh its time change game, if you cant stand simple jokes.

capodecima said:

I really dont care, i am old man (almost 31). I remember a lot of stuff in competetive online doom, i played about 200 tournaments maybe? I am not person carry the online scene nowadays, but i remember.

200 tournaments and finished 0 of them, well done. Also you never carried anything. The only significant contribution you made was provide a person for pretty much 98% of the community to want banned. "Community's most disliked member" isn't a great title, so far as titles go :(

Whoops! didn't realize this was the classic doom thread. My bad I am a noob to Doom World.