Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Halfblind

What's your favorite original Xbox games?

thedeadgmr said:

Did Doom ever come out on xbox, I remember playing it alot

Doom 3 and Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil both came out on Xbox. ROE had ports of Doom 1 and 2 on it, and the collector's edition of Doom 3 also had that on Xbox.

Doomhuntress said:

Doom 3 and Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil both came out on Xbox. ROE had ports of Doom 1 and 2 on it, and the collector's edition of Doom 3 also had that on Xbox.

Yeah I remember, My Dad had Doom 3 but never let me play the main part. He let me play the ports of 1&2 for some reason though

LanHikariDS said:

Gun Valkyrie, Metal Wolf Chaos (If these damn things weren't region-locked), Quantum Redshift, and Breakdown

I remember borrowing Gun Valkyrie from a friend here in the US. I had problems with it due to its stiff controls.

About 10 years ago I played the crap out or Quantum Redshift on the original Xbox. I later found out that some of the people from then defunct Psygnosis, who also worked on the Wipeout series, also worked on this game. Curly Monsters Ltd. planned to make a sequel before they themselves went bankrupt.

I also remember playing the demo for Breakdown on the original Xbox as well.

Avoozl said:

I wish they would at least release the third Halo game on PC so I can finish the damn series already.

I also wish to see Halo 3 and Halo 3 ODST on the PC. Heck I wish to see Freelancer available on Steam or at GOG but Microsoft has those games down tight. I was astonished to see Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved available on Steam which gives me hope that they just might release some of their other titles there as well.

Avoozl said:

I wish they would at least release the third Halo game on PC so I can finish the damn series already.

Halo 2 on pc was pretty bad. Halo 1 was pretty good though. Doesn't Xbox one have a function on it that lets you play games on your pc with it, you could cheat and do that with the master chief collection

besides like Halo 2 these were the games i spent alot of time on

WWE RAW 2: had fun times with this making weird created wrestlers and my friend kept getting destroyed by this 3 feet tall alien creature that i created from the internet and the game had unrealistic physics and stuff

Timesplitters Future Perfect - yeah i used play this alot online, playing alot of user made levels and making my own levels

Ghost ReCon 2 and Summit Strike: had fun playing co-op online in this and would sometimes be a dick a chuck a grenade when match started and kill everyone

Far Cry Instincts and the second part: had fun playing online but I spent alot of time exploring the user maps i downloaded from people then playing the game