Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrDeAD1313

Question about the beta code (Xbox One)

Just wondering if anybody entered a beta code for the Xbox One. I've entered mine on the website and haven't received a confirmation email. It's been quite some time now, checked all folders and still have nothing. I've tried contacting id and Bethesda and nothing. Anyone have any idea? I know the beta is yet to get an announcement, but on the PS4 it was visible in my account licenses, the PC it's bound to my steam account, but nothing for the Xbox version. A little worried as I recently bought a copy of W:TNO with a beta code SPECIFICALLY FOR the Doom beta!

Just wondering if anyone has the Xbox One beta or alpha and knows anything about this. Thanks in advance :)

Damn, that's not good man, I'm playing on Xbox One - when I registered I got confirmation almost instantly. How long ago did you try to register for the Xbox One beta? perhaps that has something to do will it...

I would suggest trying to contacting Bethesda customer service again because if you have done everything correctly this is a problem they need to address, Good luck mate.

Thanks man. I figured it was something that would happen almost immediately. Just sent another message. Hoping for the best.

I think it won't work right now. I think there was a specific date until which you could actually put in the codes to participate in the BETA. Sorry for my English

I applied my code last friday (two days ago). Worked just fine, received my confirmation in the mail pretty much instantly.

Just got in contact with someone from Bethesda. He's investigating the issue right now. Hopefully everything turns out good. Kind of annoying though since I really only even bought the game for the beta in the first place.

wheresthebeef said:

You should've bought TNO to play TNO because its a fun game.
The Doom beta is just a cool extra.

Bought my copy of Wolf primarily to get the code. Sold that game the next day. It was horrible. The shooting parts were OK. .but the rest of it was garbage

wheresthebeef said:

You should've bought TNO to play TNO because its a fun game.
The Doom beta is just a cool extra.

I got TNO preordered on steam originally. I had it on ps4 when I had my ps4. Now I have it for the xbox. I know it's a good game, but I want to check out the beta on Xbox as well.

Enforcer said:

Bought my copy of Wolf primarily to get the code. Sold that game the next day. It was horrible. The shooting parts were OK. .but the rest of it was garbage

Did we play the same game?

Enforcer said:

You are very much in the minority with that opinion, just saying.

AirRaid said:

You are very much in the minority with that opinion, just saying.

What can I say. .I have a good taste