Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MetalGuy213

(W.I.P) Awesome Deathmatch

Superluigieth1 said:

I will be making these maps, but please replace those slots with 12, 13 and 14. I WILL be using a DN3D texture pack, and can I do DECORATE for weapons?

Yea you can and i'll now Replacing it.

Shogun said:

ill take slot 15 if it's still open

It's still open my boi.
i'll now add you as slot 15.

3 Comments in a row... Here's a currently work of a new AWDM02:

EDIT:
Currently List of Maps:
AWDM01 - Deep Deathmatch By Shadow Zandro
AWDM02 - Lava Land (Modified) By Shadow Zandro (W.I.P)
AWDM03 - System Refinery By Blast88
AWDM04 - Small Deep Base (Next map to modify it) by DoomKid
AWDM06 - Compusive Process By Blast88
AWDM09 - DWANGO 2016 By Shadow Zandro (W.I.P)
AWDM10 - PowerPlant By Damtaac Shuten
AWDM12 - Untitled by SuperLuigieth1
AWDM13 - Untitled by SuperLuigieth1
AWDM14 - Untitled by SuperLuigieth1
AWDM15 - Untitled By Shogun
AWDM20 - Untitled by Blast88

Who are actually playtesting these maps? I have yet to see this. I see you still haven't learned anything yourself and are leaning on others to pick the slack for you. I challenge you to make 1 good-looking and good playing duel map.

Decay said:

I challenge you to make 1 good-looking and good playing duel map.

you are sure????
maybe that Challenge can need all my skills to create a AWDM Duel Map that you request.. i acept it then i modify or just can be then AWDM02 will be modified and secured as the challenge you say.

MetalGuy213 said:

i acept it then i modify or just can be then AWDM02 will be modified and secured as the challenge you say.

What have you done to the language of my people?

Jaxxoon R said:

What have you done to the language of my people?

then i've don't listened them in the zandro Thread of this :/.... thats why.. and... Why you're asking that?

I'm honestly not sure if this is ever going to get done or is worth investing time in. MetalGuy was never fit to lead a project and the overall quality of maps was shoddy at best.

Superluigieth1 said:

This will probably never be finished.

Glad you noticed at last.

Fused said:

Glad you noticed at last.

Thanks. Also, this was going to be dead from the start because of how sloppy this was executed. He wanted to fuse this with DecapDM (My Project).

Superluigieth1 said:

Thanks. Also, this was going to be dead from the start because of how sloppy this was executed. He wanted to fuse this with DecapDM (My Project).

Because he doesn't want to bring any effort into creating a mod. He simply wants to make something so he gets known, but he doesn't want to do anything for it. Not to mention he really lacks experience. I mean, he made an update post where showed he updated a corner to make it a little bit smoother. Why should we care?

Fused said:

Because he doesn't want to bring any effort into creating a mod. He simply wants to make something so he gets known, but he doesn't want to do anything for it. Not to mention he really lacks experience. I mean, he made an update post where showed he updated a corner to make it a little bit smoother. Why should we care?

Also, IT WASN'T ALIGNED WITH THE REST OF THE TEXTURES

Should probably lock this topic up since metalguy is banned and thus won't be updating it anytime soon.