Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Doomkid

Doomworld Multiplayer Digest - Issue #5

Keep an eye on the Multiplayer forum for any other events that may pop up. Have fun!

Sorry, I hate to be that guy, but for the past few weeks these posts haven't been made until a couple of hours after TNS actually starts, and the recent turnouts for the sessions has been a bit lackluster (this week is already dead, not even 5 hours in). It'd be nice if these posts could be done a bit earlier :/

I'd support that, but getting FNF posts up before wednesday night is like pulling teeth so if you bring it back a little keep that in mind

lol I'd have to be up at like 2AM to get these posted at the right time. This one was posted at 8AM, put I can push it back to 10pm the night before, I'm just worried about cutting off FNF if I do that.

I'll find a way to get it sorted out though, I'm glad you guys brought it to my attention. The whole point of these is to reel people in so if they aren't I'll make the necessary adjustments!

Wow, I'm actually quite surprised to hear that the announcements have such a big impact on player turnout. In that case, hurting TNS because FNF drags its feet should definitely be seen as an unintentional outcome of the announcement merge.

Would it be possible to post sooner and edit FNF info in when it solidifies the picks?

I thought that newsposts couldn't be edited? I recall having trouble trying to fix a post and had been making addendum posts to compensate whenever it was needed.

Marcaek said:

I thought that newsposts couldn't be edited? I recall having trouble trying to fix a post and had been making addendum posts to compensate whenever it was needed.

They can't or shouldn't be, because they will be out of sync with the front page. People who have access to edit that should be the only ones editing news posts.

Yo fnf is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good we can afford to lose our single doomworld player (aka marcaek) if we post late. Although editing the post seems like the best option.