Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bbclewis

DOOM BOOKS!?!?!?!?!

Please, someone, somewhere, tell me where i can get the 3rd book in the doom series (infernal sky). I have the others, and have been reduced to reading the 4th one without the 3rd.!!

Did you try this?

Other than that, you might want to check any used bookstores near where you live, or else head to the local library and see what you can dig up.

The books are so dull that, if you buy them, your brain will liquefy and flow out of your nose and ears. You have been warned.

books?....can somebody tell me about these books- i am running out of text to absorb

You can buy books three (Infernal Sky) and four (Endgame) from me at vast personal expense, both monetary and emotional.

pritch said:

both monetary and emotional.

By which you mean shipping costs out of the UK, and the amount of emotional trauma he would incur from actually reading said novels. Eh?

I made the mistake of reading one of the novels from cover to cover. All that garbage about the "Klave" and "destructionists" made me want to throw up.

I read all four of them too. i didn't think they were THAT bad. they had to come up with something for the other two books. the first two are the best, the third and fourth are a little...wierd.